Louis, Louisas & Friends Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, Louisas & Friends Place

A Role Play Village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] A family Reunion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyskard

Lyskard

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-24

[RP]   A family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: [RP] A family Reunion   [RP]   A family Reunion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:38 pm

The unfolding of events in the "Red Boar" to day had Lys completely drained , never in his wildest dreams did he feel he would ever meet one , let alone both of his sisters, and in the same place at the same time ! The hand of fate had arranged that they all would finally meet together in this little piece of paradistic garden called Claddagh Village . All three arriving for different reasons . For him it was soley by off-chance that he passed this way , and liked what he saw. Well , one day soon he was going to sit down and write the whole story of his life , a life of bewilderment , heartbreak and finallly joy, the joy of ending the saga of loneliness.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: [RP] A family Reunion   [RP]   A family Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:19 pm

OOC : continuing from the Red Boar thread .
-----------------------------------------

Stepping out into the crispness of the night air , Lys, with a sister either side of him , felt the outdoor freshness take affect on him . His head spins a little from the alcohol he had consumed . A little light headed , he is momentaryly quiet , sort of leaning on them both as a support more than anything . But the feeling soon subsides , as his realization that his younger sister Nuala , was still very much the one most vunerable amongst them . Gently Lys looks at her , giving a gentle squeeze of her arm . A reassurance that from now on they were both there for her . Dana's offer , and Nuala's of a place for him to temporally stay gave him a dilemma , he could not stay at both at the same time , he was good , but not that good ! Speaking for the first time sinceleaving the tavern , he desides .... " Dana , under the circumstances I think it maybe better if we all stay at yours for tonight , have a talk , we have so much to catch up on , and a cup of your special tea would be so welcoming after all this time .

After all these years of spent being alone , Lys feel that it is going to be really strange , and a welcoming change to be back with his beloved family once again . Before the sad series of events that shattered them all , they had been very close knit family . In time he would leard from Dana exactly what happened on that fateful day , but for now , all he wanted was to reunite the loving bond that they once shared . It will take time , he understood that , in fact it would never be the same , too many years and too much had passed , and too much heartache had obviously affect each and every one of them in different ways . Over the coming days , weeks , maybe months , there are going to be a lot of tears shed as each story unfolds .

Last edited by Lyskard on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: [RP] A family Reunion   [RP]   A family Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:02 pm

Feeling my brothers weight upon my shoulders, it seems not to bother me. That will be fine brother, just follow me and i will show you to my home.

[b]Walking down the main road we go past all the shops, taking the next street past a quaint little bakery we turn right. Heading down the street we walk for a bit and then turn into the drive of my home.

Getting to the porch i let go of Lys so i can open the door. Turning to Nuala & Lys please come in. Walking in i light the candles in the main entrance then walk into the great room and light the candles. Please sit down.

What would you both like to drink, i can make apple cinnimon, Jasmine, Chamomile Mint Ginger Root. I just got my shipment is this morning from the tea shop.
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] A family Reunion   [RP]   A family Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:14 pm

As Dana showed them the way to her home, Kazzia subconsciously remembered every step. Not only because it was the way to her sister's, but because it was the way she grew up, you never went somewhere you couldn't get yourself out of.

As they past the bakery, her nose picked up the lingering smell of tea cakes and cinnamon buns. When Dana stepped out from under Lys's arm to open the door, her posture never changed she held onto him as though it were he supporting her, rather than the other way around.

When they stepped inside the house, the first thing her nose picked up was the wafting scent of herbs. The tea would explain the scent. Anyone who brewed spiced tea's always had the smells drifting around their homes. After helping Lys to a chair Kazzia thinks for a moment and decides that with her stomach feeling as it does ginger would likely help, it wouldn't hurt Lys either. Ginger root please, if you don't mind that is. Turning her head away so that neither can see the blush creeping up her skin slowly Kazzia stares quietly out the window.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: [RP] A family Reunion   [RP]   A family Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:23 am

Walking from the Red Boar to Dana's home would never be recalled by Lys. he had been in a complete state of shock . All he would ever remember was the discussion they had that night , a brief account of how each had arrived in Claddagh village .

Laying in bed thinking about all that had happen over the past years , Lys had had a great differculty sleeping , the hardships he had suffered at the hands of others , the aimless years of wandering , the time he had decided that with all the money he had saved he would find a home and seete down . All these thoughts , memories , swirlled haphazzardly around in his mind and in no real chronological order ..Then his humility kicked in ........This didn't happen by a gift of chance ..someone had looked down on him , on all three of them . A look that said ... " enough is enough...it's time to bring back what a man's put asunder. " Compelled to say thankyou , Lys. got dress and walked to the one place he felt he could go to , to pay that gratitude , the local chapel .

A faint blue started to appear on the skyline telling Lys . that he was not going to get much sleep as holding tight to his arm , he walked his distraught sister Kazzia , back home .
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: [RP] A family Reunion   [RP]   A family Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:53 am

Awaking a little later than usual , Lys. washed and dressed . Knowing that really he needed more sleep .But as he felt the need of more sleep and a hearty meal would benefit him , he was not use to sleeping late , even though it was beging to show signs that daybrek was approaching fast by the time he brought Nuala back home . Yes , the realisation of last night unfolding was emotional enough , finding his young sister in the chapel , tore at him even more , her heartbreak touched him deeply . Like her older brother he was , it had been his responsibility to comfort and protect her . His feelings had to be shelved , he needed to look strong for her sake .

Not wanting to awaken his sisters by noise it the kitchen , Lys decided he will head for the tavern , maybe get a bite to eat there , if he felt up to it . At this moment though , all he needed was a drink . Quietly slipping out the door , he softly closed it behind him . After his rendezvous arrangement with Louisa he will come back and talk with Dana and maybe Nuala , if she was strong enough to handle a further discussion .
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] A family Reunion   [RP]   A family Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Waking early in the morning as was her habit Kazzia quickly dressed in a gown and started to the kitchen, quickly looking into the rooms to check on her brother and sister. Peeking in the rooms she sees Dana still asleep, looking in the next room she sees Lys is missing, her heart races for a moment, and she remembers his promise to her the night before, hoping he will keep his word she heads down the stairs and cooks a bit of breakfast. While she sat sipping tea she frowned slightly, how would she explain to them all that had happened to her, how could she tell them of her abandonment. What they had endured they had endured for her sake and she felt as though she had disappointed them. Perhaps she could create a story of what she had gone through, something cheerful and happy, exactly what they thought she'd had growing up. Nodding to herself she smiled, that was it, she could finally do something for them by keeping them happy, letting them think that she'd been fine alone, that she'd been with people who cared for her. As she finished her tea she ate a piece of toast and left a note for Dana and Lys,

Dearest Family,
I have gone to my cottage to change my gown and tidy a bit. The dust has settled in the house and I want to have it cleaned soon. I will be down the ways in the white cottage with all the flowers if you should need or want me for anything. Please feel free to stop by. But by all means don't feel you have to.
Always,
Kazzia
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: [RP] A family Reunion   [RP]   A family Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Waking up from the the little sleep she has gotten, she sits up on the side of the bed. Holding her head in her hands. Thought running rampent. How can this be possible? How would she explain to them what she has encountered in the last six years? How can she explain why she left? These amd many more questions run through her mind. Shaking her head she stands up and heads for the changing room. Washing her face and brushing her hair pulling it back into a pony.

Heading down stairs to the kitchen set out to make a pot of tea and some muffins. Heating up the oven i mix up the ingredients for the muffins cutting up some apple's and pears i drop them into the batter. Place the batter into the tin. Place them in the oven.

Walking towards the end of the counter seeing a paper laying there picking it up to read what is writen.

Quote :
Dearest Family,
I have gone to my cottage to change my gown and tidy a bit. The dust has settled in the house and I want to have it cleaned soon. I will be down the ways in the white cottage with all the flowers if you should need or want me for anything. Please feel free to stop by. But by all means don't feel you have to.
Always,
Kazzia

Lays the note down and goes about cleaning up her home and sweeping. thoughts still running through her mind thinking if the rumors if they were true or not did they get to her while she was away. Remembering that Nuala was left with a trusting family, but she was told that the family had been killed and she was taken. That was the reason she had to do what they told her to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] A family Reunion   [RP]   A family Reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP] A family Reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Louis, Louisas & Friends Place :: The Village :: Claddagh Village-
Jump to: