Louis, Louisas & Friends Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, Louisas & Friends Place

A Role Play Village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Chantico Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louis Folger
Admin
Admin
Louis Folger

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Welcome to Chantico Village Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Chantico Village   Welcome to Chantico Village Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:58 pm

Hi guys,
Seems some of us are playing Tribal Nations, thought it would be interesting to have an Aztec setting to RP in.

Last edited by Louis Folger on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rohnanandlousias.heavenforum.com
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chantico Village   Welcome to Chantico Village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:44 am

Arriving to the village Chantico with her belongings looking around she wonders who she needs to speak to about finding a home. She goes in search of the local chieftain.
Back to top Go down
Louis Folger
Admin
Admin
Louis Folger

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chantico Village   Welcome to Chantico Village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:50 am

Welcome to Chantico Village AZTEC

Louis greeted Dragonqueen. .......' Greetings!.....Welcome to Chantico Village home on "The Children of The Sun"....... He pointed to a plot of land by the stream with his spear, .......' You may build your hut and sow your crop there, by the stream, the soil is fertile.'......Welcome to Chantico Village N510532850_340665_1827 .....'Tell me would you by chance be a Priestess?, we need to pay homage to the gods, lest they bring down their Wrath upon us all'.......louis smiled awaiting Dragonqueens reply
Back to top Go down
http://rohnanandlousias.heavenforum.com
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chantico Village   Welcome to Chantico Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:49 pm

Thank you Chief Louis that looks like a very nice piece of land. I shall set up home and plant the ground with corn and beans.

Hearing the Chiefs request if i am a goddess. Looking at him through slightly covered eyes, yes Chief i am. They call me Tonantzin: honored mother of fertility of the earth.
As soon as Dq sets up her hut she will set up the temple for the people to pray at.

Saying good day to the Chief DQ picks up here belongings and setout to the property he has pointed out for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Chantico Village   Welcome to Chantico Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Chantico Village
Page 1 of 1