Louis, Louisas & Friends Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, Louisas & Friends Place

A Role Play Village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pastry Tea Connection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Pastry Tea Connection Empty
PostSubject: The Pastry Tea Connection   The Pastry Tea Connection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:10 pm

Next to market Dana find this quaint shop that has a bakery built behind the shop. Dana have been looking at this building for a while to open up a pastry and tea shop. Going to the town house and searching out the owner to find that he has passed on Dana decided to take over the deed of the building. Paying the agent the amount they require for the business. She take the paperwork and deed in hand and head for the down the street to the shop. Talking to herself Well that was quicker than i thought and we can start setting up much sooner than we planned.

The Pastry Tea Connection 3104618

The Pastry Tea Connection Bread

The Pastry Tea Connection Cookie%20case%20other%20side

The Pastry Tea Connection Bakery17

The Pastry Tea Connection 485445029_6af741aee5

After Dana finish setting up the bakery side of the building they get to work on the tea & herbs. Opening so many boxes that were delivered the day before with all the tea supplies. Carefully setting up the pots and cups onto the shelves. Standing back marveling at all the different styles and shapes and design's.
The Pastry Tea Connection Teapots2

The Pastry Tea Connection Tea_pots_ceramic

All that is left is the tea boxes. Leaving a list to all the tea;s and herb's available, Tea & Herb List Setting up the small boxes so the customers can smell all the aromas.

Please come in and take a seat pic your tea and pastry and have a chat.
The Pastry Tea Connection Ref128a

Last edited by Dragonqueen on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Tea Connection   The Pastry Tea Connection Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:51 am

From the outside the building looked dilapidated. Stonework showing signs of crumbling. So the sign outside reading... "Pastry and Tea Shop"...caught the eye in curiosity...Lys was no different from other townfolk . Climbing the stone steps, he entered , only to be stopped in his tracks. The interior did not match the outside ...not by a good country mile ! the decor , layout portrayed elegance, and comfort... .plus a warm smile from the lady behind a well stocked display counter.

" Good day to you Sir...how may I help you ?.....if you require a drink and some thing to eat...take a seat, and I will come take you desire .."

Well that sure beats anything he had seen on his travels...With a friendly smile Lys decides..".sure why not." Straight away she came from behind the display counter and related what this elegant place offered. Ordering a light meal and tea , for Lys wasn't truly hungery, it was his idle curiosity that guided him into the establishment.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Tea Connection   The Pastry Tea Connection Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:37 am

Seeing a customer come in Dana wipes her hands off on her apron walking towards the tall man.
Quote :

" Good day to you Sir...how may I help you ?.....if you require a drink and some thing to eat"
Smiling at Lys as he is looking around and not paying attention. I chide him "so sir your sister you do not recognize." Laughing softly

Care to sit with me and have a cup of tea and bread with cheese. It has been a long day. Dana was getting ready to head to her home. Showing Lys to a table and leaving to make a tray for them. Dana decides to make a nice lavender with blueberry tea and picks a nice bread with some goat cheese. Checking the tray thinking looks good to her she carries it out and sits it down onto the table. Sits down with her brother to have a nice chat.

So bro how is your house coming? One of these days she thinks to herself she should really go visit his home and see how things are coming.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Tea Connection   The Pastry Tea Connection Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:02 pm

Sat whiling away the time with Dana , Lys Enjoys the light meal and conversation .It is good that she has settled into the village and opened this place . It will help stablize her life , Lys thinks .

Dana rises frome the table to close her shop for the day. " Dana.. when you are ready , I'll walk you back home if you wish." All ready and waiting for him Lys stands , walks to the door , waits for her to lock up , then away down the road they go to Dana'as home.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Tea Connection   The Pastry Tea Connection Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:12 pm

Extinguishing the candles and covering up the bread with the cloth. Dana lets Lys out the door before her and then turns and locks the doors. Looping her arm into Lyskard's as he walks her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Tea Connection   The Pastry Tea Connection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pastry Tea Connection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Louis, Louisas & Friends Place :: The Village :: Claddagh Village-
Jump to: