Louis, Louisas & Friends Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, Louisas & Friends Place

A Role Play Village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cirrig's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cirrig

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Cirrig's House Empty
PostSubject: Cirrig's House   Cirrig's House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:24 am

Cirrig's House Umdc2011
Cirrig's home sits at the edge of town, set back from the road to avoid the sound of travelers and to allow him the quiet he needs to do his work. It sits among many trees to provide shade during the summer heat. The house doesn't look like much from the outside, but a trained eye can see that the structure is sound. The building itself has only 2 rooms a bedroom and a living area. The living area is filled with furniture that Cirrig has fashioned by hand. The bedroom is bare with the exception of a dresser and a bed. Behind the house is Cirrig's workshop, which consists of nothing more than a work bench, his tools, lumber and potential. Beyond his workshop lie both of Cirrig's wheat fields.
Back to top Go down
pkboo
pkboo

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Cirrig's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrig's House   Cirrig's House Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:55 am

I slowly walk down the path that leads to the Secret Garden looking around at my surroundings and thinking how pretty it is. Then I notice a small cabin in the trees, I had to do several double takes since it blended in so well with the trees. I hesitantly walk up to the front door and knock. While I am waiting for the owner to open the door I look around at my surroundings from where I am standing and think "I hope the owner of this little house doesn't mind me stopping by unannounced. It sure is a cute little place."
Back to top Go down
Cirrig

Cirrig's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrig's House   Cirrig's House Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:35 am

::The sounds of hammering drift from behind the house. Each blow resonating with purpose and skill. After a few moments, the hammering stops.::

A voice is heard from behind the house, "That looks good."
Back to top Go down
pkboo
pkboo

Cirrig's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrig's House   Cirrig's House Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:46 am

Upon hearing the hammering from the back of the house I walk towards the sound and see a young man working on some woodwork. I can't see his face clearly though. I hear him say
Quote :
"That looks good."
and I think to myself "That voice sounds familiar! Where have I heard it before!" After a few moments of watching him I remember and say "Cirr!! Cirrig is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Cirrig

Cirrig's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrig's House   Cirrig's House Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:01 am

::Cirrig is standing there holding a large ladder in his hands. He is looking it up and down for imperfections. At the sound of PK's voice he turns, smiling::

"Hi, PK. How are you doin' today?"
Back to top Go down
pkboo
pkboo

Cirrig's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrig's House   Cirrig's House Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:09 am

As Cirrig turn's I run him & give him a hug and kiss.
Quote :
"Hi, PK. How are you doin' today?"
"I am doing good. I have missed you! When did you get into town?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cirrig's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirrig's House   Cirrig's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cirrig's House
Page 1 of 1