Louis, Louisas & Friends Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, Louisas & Friends Place

A Role Play Village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Claddagh Market Square

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyskard

Lyskard

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Claddagh Market Square - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claddagh Market Square   Claddagh Market Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:11 am

Looking down what Lys had placed on her hand, then back up to him, her look of astonishment was replaced with that of a delightful smile..screeching with excitement ...she lurts out in a voice so every one could hear............

Quote :
"Oh my love...its..its..divine..."......"You have made me the most happiest woman alive"
OMG !! what the heck is she up to now ? then she whispers in his ear as she wraps her arms around his neck.....
Quote :
"even though I don't remember the ceremony my dear !"
Ahhh...so the battle of wits continues huh ? ok....let the battle resume . Looking into her eyes with his mischievious smile back in place should have warned he that the kid-gloves was back off. But it seems she failed to heed the warnining signs.
Quote :
"Come my love, lets drink to a long an happy marriage"
Rule No.1....always be on guard....you should have relayed that to Louisa, she either didn't know, of it slipped her mind. In a flash Lys scoops her up in his arms and starts running through the market shouting...... " Make way !! a newly married couple want's to start their honeymoon as soon as possible !!People darted out of their path as Lys carries on with his yelling . Through the crowds and down the road.
Well...... Louisa wanted a few whiskies, what could have been quicker to get through such a tight packed crowd than the method he used ? After all....he was thinking of her .....wasn't he ?
Back to top Go down
pkboo
pkboo

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Claddagh Market Square - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claddagh Market Square   Claddagh Market Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:02 pm

I start to wander off thinking "I should leave these two alone they seem to be in their own world." I get several feet out of the stall & hear
Quote :
"Care to join us at th Tavern Pk?"
I say over my shoulder "Maybe later. I want to wonder around some." While wandering around awhile later I hear some shouting & I look up see Lys carrying Lousia and heading toward the tavern. I giggle & think "This guy is crazy." As they get closer I jump outta the way so I dont get trampled then I continue wondering around for several more hours.
Back to top Go down

Claddagh Market Square
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2