Louis, Louisas & Friends Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, Louisas & Friends Place

A Role Play Village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lyskard's Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Grinning with delight at his response....she knew full well he couldn't bluff his way out of this one and so waited with much anticipation to his explaination on the "twins". She raised an eyebrow at Bruce when Lys began his back peddling and smirked at attempt at showing how he couldn't have been pregnant....even to the extent of lifting his shirt and showing his...well...Louisa being such a lady.... eventually looked away......satisfied that he indeed didn't carry twins at all.

Quote :
....Brucie...you are performing an excellent job here, plus been a very good friend to us both....all the talk of Louisa and I being married...and her being pregnant is me jesting with her. What is true....... Louisa and I are courting.. with the expectation........... that soon I will ask her.... hopefully she will except me.... to become my wife.

Upon hearing his next words, Louisa instantly turned bright red......not sure where to look let alone put herself. He had only asked a short time ago to court her and now he was talking about asking for her to be his wife.... Louisa hadn't even thought of getting married. When they first met in the tavern she never in her dreams thought that they would now be courting but the thought of marriage had only been brought up in fun.....along with the ring he gave her in the marketplace.....it was then she realised that she still wore the ring he gave her...

Taking her hand he led the bemused Louisa out into the next room......

Quote :
Hunni..I have a slight change of plan for today....we are going house hunting again.....No, I am keeping this home....but there is one, that after careful thought, I have decided we can go to look at......one that I think you would like ..................A Castle."

With a look of confusion at his words of house hunting..... she then looked relieved to hear he was happy with this house they were standing in.....only to have the look replaced with one of shock... "A castle ?.......you mean a real one...?" suddenly excited at the prospect of wandering around the countryside peering into the castles that were around the village......suddenly she grabbed his hand and tugged him towards the front door...."Come on ...what are we waiting for ?"...... the excitment shone in her eyes as she tried to make him move that much quicker.
Back to top Go down
http://rohnanandlousias.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Lyskard

Lyskard

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:19 am

Precariously Lys looked at Louisa for her reaction. They had not long aquired this home for him, so start another home hunting trip might not look to wise in her eyes. At the very least it look as if he had lost his marbles, That was until he informed her what he was house hunting for.....First is was utter confusion ....then the look of relief as he mentioned he was keeping the house she have set in motion to be decorated and furnished. The last words she grasped, lit her eyes up like sparkling diamonds...

Quote :
"A castle ?.......you mean a real one...?"...."Come on ...what are we waiting for ?"......

Suddenly she grabbed his hand and tugged him towards the front door....Rubbing his elbow that said a quick hello to the door post... Lys had no option but to follow in her footsteps.Darting down the path, poor lys nearly took a tumble as he tripped over a protruding cobble stone. Hey Lou, slow down, otherwise we will there before the Romans ! "His comment set him off in fits of laughter making Lou slow down.

As his laughter subsided, a thought struck him.......[b]"Do this castle have running water ?..... also are there any painted families living near by ? "
Again his laughter rang out as they walked to their destination, thinking about their previous escapades of home-hunting.Lys was looking forward the what Louisa would devise for him by way of discription of the castle she had in mind to show him. Well... this will be a big shock to her, it was not for him.......it was for her.

The Castle was going to be a gift to her, the continuation of his plan........ Until the house was finished, and he could invite every inhabitant of the village there, he would carry the early part of the plan out.
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:08 am

The thought of looking around a real castle fill Louisa with such excitment, so much so that in her haste to pull him out the door he cracked his elbow, half way down the path she feels him stumble...stopping her headlong flight, she burst out into laughter at what she must look like in her haste to explore those castles in the surrounding area. Slowing down she listened to the words uttered by Lys and once again her brain went into overdrive.

"Running water?, painted families?...Lys really..." she grinned up at him..." You can have them anytime...besides...castles can be alot of fun....especially to explore.!" Her mind wandered as they walked hand in hand down the road...they didn't need to take any transport as the first castle though a distance away wasnt that far they couldnt walk. She wondered at his wanting to look at castles...since he really didn't have a need for one...had said that from the beginning. Shrugging she began to daydream about castles...the attention grabbing towers and turrets, the balconies that one could lean out off to survey the surrounding countryside...

"Especially dungeons....ooh and ghosts...things that go bump in the night...never mind my love...Im sure we will find one that fits you to a "T"!".... Louisa's giggles did little to alivate the sudden wariness in his eys....
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:27 am

To look at them both individually, The far-away dreamy look in her eyes, anyone would say the Castle they were going to choose was for her, which unbeknown to her, it was. Taking a sideward glance, a content smile on his face, Lys pondered how close they had both become over time they had known each other. The more they were together, the more he wanted to be with her. For him, helping and giving was all part of his make up, a natural thing you might say, but this venture he was taking her on was something else. it was a small token of a feeling deep inside, a feeling of wanting to share. A feeling that could not be given to everyone.A special feeling for a special person.....Cutting off his own daydreaming... Louisa burst forth with.........

Quote :
"Running water?, painted families?...Lys really... You can have them anytime...besides...castles can be alot of fun....especially to explore.!........Especially dungeons....ooh and ghosts...things that go bump in the night...never mind my love...Im sure we will find one that fits you to a "T"...! "
Her mind, with the vivid imagination she possessed, must have been working in overdrive as it set her in a state of giggles.Playing along with her joviality, Lys laughed at her referral to the ghosts and dungeons and the going's on of ..' things that go bump in the night '...Stopping, then going down on one knee in front of her, head bent, and posing with something held within one arm, Lys lifts his head to look up at her...breaking into voice he sings.......... One more knight......just give me one more knight......." Unable to contain himself, Lys goes into fits of hysterics...
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:45 pm

Louisa waited....thinking his response to her mentioning dungeons and ghosts would elicit some joking at her expense....never realising that he would go on bended knee and begin to sing....

Quote :
One more knight......just give me one more knight......."

Jaw dropped and a very stunned look of surprise crossed her face, what on earth is he singing about.....then the penny dropped and she saw the funny side...joining in with his laughter...another thought entered her head... "Ahh...going to be a knight in shining armour...for one night?" moving closer she bent down and placed a kiss on his upturned lips....chuckling she added..."If you want to be a knight for long than one night" she grinned down at him..."I'm sure our friend Bruce would be able to find ....a very ...very...distinct one.." moving back she began to laugh...her imagination running riot of seeing Lys kitted out in a Knights full armour....coloured .... Pink!... "Can just see it now...Sir Pinkalot...it has a ....well...sweet sound to it" with that Louisa couldnt help herself...."A Knight has to have a noble steed...can just see you mounting..... Pinkobile...such a fine piece of horseflesh.." How he ever puts up with her ...Louisa would never know....but atleast its not all her fault...he started it first by singing about a knight...all she did was run with it.. "So since you are going to be known as Sir Pinkalot...you need a castle with the same coloured hues...and I've got one just for you...." Taking his hand she led him the last 20 metres or so to where the trees parted and the magnificent view of the aforementioned castle stood.....

Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 2003_1920

"As you can see...it has the required pink hues to match the pink Knights armour that I will get Bruce to get bring over."
Grinning she looked between his face and the castle before them.... this was her favourite...of all the ones she was going to show him, this one captured her imagination like no other.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:45 am

Wrapped in his fits of laughter, Lys is half listening to her as she bends down close to look him in the eye. Expecting a humourous poke, Louisa surprises him with full kiss.....never once does she fail to surprise him with her jovial retorts... but that did catch him off guard.

Quote :
"Ahh...going to be a knight in shining armour...for one night?" ......."If you want to be a knight for long than one night"......."I'm sure our friend Bruce would be able to find ....a very ...very...distinct one..".

Omg.. thought Lys, ' now what she going to get me into ? ' Louisa never failed to counter-act what ever he came up with. He was going to have to think hard if he was going to get back on top....She was getting too smart...

Quote :
"Can just see it now...Sir Pinkalot...it has a ....well...sweet sound to it"...."A Knight has to have a noble steed...can just see you mounting..... Pinkobile...such a fine piece of horseflesh.."

Unable to hold back.. his laughter rang out in the stillness of their surroundings... PINK !!! the woman had a fascination for the darn colour...him.. kitted out in a pink armour suit...good grief.....he was a clown now ...the the heck would he look like in THAT ??...the mind boggles ...

Quote :
"So since you are going to be known as Sir Pinkalot...you need a castle with the same coloured hues...and I've got one just for you...."

Reaching out to him, Louisa offers her hand, excepting it, they walk together hand in hand laughing at her proposed plans for him.....Then turning passed the avenues of trees... Lys is stopped in his tracks by the view.....not the fantatic sky-line....though that was breath-taking , in all seriousness... but the castle......it was the finest he had seen .....

" Okay McDuff....lead the way .... I'm sure the owners can... in all it's entirety..be able throw some light on the interiors................even if it is PINK !"
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Quote :
" Okay McDuff....lead the way .... I'm sure the owners can... in all it's entirety..be able throw some light on the interiors................even if it is PINK !"

Grinning at his response she couldn't help by wondering why he seemed so surprised how she came up with all her harebrained ideas...he was just as bad in coming up with his own....so together Jah help they ever combined to pull the wool over some poor unsuspecting soul. "One of these days" she thought to herself "I'll have to let him know just how much I detest the colour pink but not yet" she giggled to herself.

Placing her hand in his they walked up the long road over the bridge and stopped.... taking in the front part of the castle.....Everything she was going to say.... to once again make up some humorous story flew out of her head...so taken by the beauty of the castle. It felt like they were standing in a world of their own...the veiw behind them just would be breathtaking.

Looking at Lys ..."I'm lost for words...for once I haven't a funny story to tell you..." and starts to laugh... "So taken by this place its unbelievable that I am struct dumb to come up with anything."

Walking up to the front door she lifted the heavy knocker and let it fall listening to the sound it made against the solid wooden door.

White waiting for the door to open she cheekily grinned at him and said..."Though I can just see you riding up the road, sunlight catching the ....err....pinkness of your armour as your trusty steed carries you back home from whatever business that took you away" Louisa placed a hand over her heart ..."Oh....be still my beating heart...the visage of such ...such... pinkness !" and with that leaned against him laughing at the picture she had just painted of a Lys in full pink coloured armour....while waiting for the owners to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:53 am

Still overwhelmed by the view of the castle and the amazing skyline, Lys was uncharacteristically lost for words. He was in awe of the castle, it took his breath away....with eager antisipation he just longed to view the inside. Hand in hand, they walked to the front door, letting his....Louisa announce their arrival . In his state of awe, Lys just caught the last of what she was saying.....

Quote :
..."Though I can just see you riding up the road, sunlight catching the ....err....pinkness of your armour as your trusty steed carries you back home from whatever business that took you away"..............."Oh....be still my beating heart...the visage of such ...such... pinkness !"

Suddenly Louisa leaned against him, whether it was in support of her joval mood or a sign of affection.... Lys automatically raised his arm and placed it around her shoulder..... Gathering his thoughts to the here and now...Lys smiled as he recollected what she had said to him.... "So my maiden in distress...... is quite happy to be rescued by a Knight in shining ..........Pink ? trying to picture himsrlf in a suit of armour in shining pink gave Lys the giggles....where in the world Louisa came up with these notions was completely baffling to him.

Still laughing together the door was opened by a gentleman. To Lys he looked like a butler or a serrvant of some sort. Certainly not the resident owner....... " Good day to you my good man, I have an appoint to view ........Lyskard..Lord Lyskard's the name." He wasn't a Lord at all.....Well it sounded better.....who would ever think that that a man who had just a few months ago didn't have a home to call his own, and had ridden a horse into a out of the way village... would be buying a castle.. ? certainly not the man standing ready to invite them in. Turning to Louisa,Winking at her, Lys introduced her........" And this is my Fiance Lady Louisa..." If that didn't work then nothing will... With an air of confidence he entered the hall as if they had all ready owned it.
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:57 pm

Quote :
"So my maiden in distress...... is quite happy to be rescued by a Knight in shining ..........Pink ?

Wrapping her arms around him...she battered her eyelashes...grinned and replied "Oh yes my M'lord Pinkalot...more than happy....so long as you are quite ok in wearing the pink knights outfit."

Hearing the door open Louisa turned her attention to the gentleman standing in the doorway. Smiling she stood and listened as Lys introduced himself as......"oohh" she thought...schooling her face not to laugh at his cheekiness.

Quote :
" Good day to you my good man, I have an appoint to view ........Lyskard..Lord Lyskard's the name." ..." And this is my Fiance Lady Louisa..."

Catching his wink, it was all she could do to stop herself from bursting out laughing. Well the butler seemed to swallow Lys tall tale so placing her hand in his she followed him over the threshold. Standing in the receiving hall they waited as the butler scuttled off to find the owners. While waiting Louisa took a good look around, her eyes widening in awe at the wood panelling that lined halfway up the walls...the beauty of the staircase nearly took her breath away...if this is what the standard here was ...imagine the rest of the castle.

The two fireplaces where lit and the warmth of the hall was amazing considering the height of the ceilings...the whole place had a welcoming lived in feeling..a home first then a castle.. Turning to Lys her eyes shining in excitment... whispers "What do you think?...Is it beautiful....or what"
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:14 am

Standing awaiting the arrival of the owner, Louisa gently released his hand, walking forward she surveyed the walls with their beauttiful carved wooden panels, taking in their exquisitiveness. Her eyes roamed the unique stairway that seemed to cascade all the way to the roof . Next, like a dumb-struck child in a toyshop. Further her gaze transversed to the magnificent fireplaces with a fire willingly offering heat to the whole area. The Fireplaces took pride of place in the huge entrance hall adorned with the finest hand-carved mini statues inlaid into the masonary work.

there was no doubt about it....Lys was as taken with this very first castle as Louisa was. He would tell the owner there and then he had sold the place...lock, stock and barrel. That was going by the first impression....but wait...this was not for him....it was hers..a unexpected gift from him. Lys wanted so much to look unimpressed with the place so as not to give himself away....but failed miserably as his heart melted with Louisa's next words...Turning to Lys her eyes shining in excitment... whispers......

Quote :
"What do you think?...Is it beautiful....or what"

" Ah..Lord Lyskard..I am so pleased to meet you, and your beautiful Lady Lousia... "

For all the attention Lys paid to the owner at that precise moment, he would have had a better response talking to his butler ......Placing his hands on her waist as she walked back to stand in front of him, the look of of sheer love for this place reflected through her eyes as she whispered her joy for what she had just seen....He could see this was the place she loved so much..... " Hunni..I like it...it is looking good...but.. we have a lot more to see yet before I decide....besides there are one or two more we can go to view..." Although he had shown her affection, the .. 'well-it's-not-bad '.. attitude was the hardest thing Lys had ever done in his life. To portray that to her had gone against his natural feelings......it made him feel guilty...and worse of all ashamed....ashamed he was decieving her.

Giving the owner his attention, Lys smiled extending his hand in greeting.." Sir.. the pleasure is all ours....if you would like to lead the way....my fiance and I would be only to pleased to follow.." Taking Louisa's hand, they both followed the owner for the grand tour...
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:23 pm

The castle in her eyes was perfect...everywhere she looked attention to detail was more than exceptional. She stood transfixed by the beauty before her, making her way back to where Lys was standing she came to a stop in front of him...eyes shining her whole being screamed her approval of the house...from the moment she walked thru the front door..it felt like home...smiling she looked up into his eyes waiting to hear what he thought .Knowing in her heart that he felt the same way about the castle his next words nearly took the wind out of her sails...

Quote :
"Hunni..I like it...it is looking good...but...

The word "but" and her heart began to beat faster...hoping against hope that his next words weren't ones of dislike...

Quote :
"We have a lot more to see yet before I decide....besides there are one or two more we can go to view..."

Louisa stood with his hands on her waist and looked at him dumbfounded..."How could he not see the beauty, the elegance...the sheer everything" she thought. She vaguely heard the voice of the owner greeting Lys but she took no notice... her whole focus was on him...it was like a light being extinguished..the way he spoke as he looked down at her...eyes showing none of the excitment that was in hers. At that very moment Louisa could have wept...such was the loss she felt...biting at her bottom lip, she lowered her eyes...lest he see the making of tears...

Quote :
"Sir, the pleasure is all ours....if you would like to lead the way....my fiance and I wouod be only to pleased to follow...

Gathering every ounce of her resolve she allowed a veil to decend reigning in her enthusiam and excitment...not willing to have her hopes dashed incase he decided this castle wasn't what he wanted... she didn't think that she could stand to have her hopes crushed ...even though deep down Louisa knew really had no say in the matter...they were searching for Lys not Louisa...

Placing her hand in his entertwining their fingers, she only half heard the gushing report on each and every room they walked thru...but Louisa didnt care...she was nursing a disappointment far larger than the castle itself.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:38 pm

The cloud of dejection that shrouded Louisa nearly broke Lys's resolve to surprise her..but he had to keep up with the pretence if he was going to make the gift extra special.

Going fom each exquisite room to another...he was completely knocked out by the lavish decor and furnishings.... so much so he occassionally looked at Louisa to see if she was affected as he was, but that cloud still hung there.....The one thread of hope he hung to was how the moment of revealing he loved the place as much as she did would affect her.....deep down he knew.

If the owner took notice of her disposition, he would have felt as dejected as she was. Instead he took on the view that the sale was for him....Lord Lyskard...just as Lys wanted. Lys followed every discription that the owner related to him,, giving neither disinterest or an enthusiasm look.....the last thing Lys wanted was for him to think he was not a prospective buyer, just a time waster.

Finally they came to the kitchen where a few cooks was busy preparing the day's meals...." Lord Lyskard..would you care to except my hospitality to stay for a meal with my wife and I ? " Completely taken back by this offer, Lys suddenly smiled.... "M'lord...we would be honoured... your hospitality is gratefully excepted...Louisa would be only to happy to converse with another female.....wouldn't you my dear ? " While he stood chatting with the owner as if they were old friends... Louisa returned a smile to the Lady of the Lord.... she had walked in on them and took a seat at the table... Would M'lady care for a cup of herbal tea? it is all ready made...perhaps you would enjoy a little female conversation.."..Perfect ! thought Lys as she readily excepted the offer. " While the Ladies are enjoying refreshments Lord Lyskard.....I could show you the weapons room......There are weapons going back to......"Walking out the room with the owner lys whispered to louisa before leaving..." Be back soon my beloved."

Away from Louisa, Lys took the owners elbow in his hand..... " M'Lord.....you have a private office...can we go there to discuss a few points ? " He was quite taken back by Lys's request.....Stampering, he agreed...he wanted a sale, and thinking that was what Lys had in mind.... " Umm..why .. why yes... Umm, certainly... follow me.. " Leading Lys to his private office...he chatted happily with Lys...pretty convinced he had sold the castle. Taking the offered chair, LOys waited for the owner to be seated before he made his request. The revelation of Lys's request sent the Lord in a coughing fit.....Finally with a smile he states..."M'lord...it will be done...Leave it in my hands.." For the next ten minutes or so, they chatted away... to Lys it was a way of whiling away time before returning to Louisa.....Deciding enough time had lapsed...Lys stands and states...." Shall we return to to the ladies...? or they will think we are dueling in your Weapons room... Agreeing they both walked together in laughter to the kitchen.........
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:49 pm

She knew it would be...absolutely stunning....the only word she could come up with as they were lead from room to room, the poor owner went to great lengths in discription of his home...the love and pride shone through and if she found it hard to read Lys...then the owner had no hope. For some reason only known to himself, he totally changed...from the moment she turned to ask his opinion. Her thoughts were interupted when they walked into the kitchen...the very hub of every home regardless of its size.

Nodding her agreement she smiled as the Lady of the Castle entered "Yes that would be lovely thankyou...I could do with a nice herbal tea". Hearing his whispered words Louisa smiled up at him and gave his hand a squeeze before letting it go and watching as he and the castle owner disappeared from sight. Taking a seat opposite she took the offered cup and sipped finding the mint taste to her liking.

"M'lady if you don't mind me asking...why are you selling this beautiful place you call home?" Louisa caught the look of sadness that crossed the older womans face... "Oh my dear...we don't want to sell it...no... this has been my home since I first crossed the threashold as a young bride all those years ago." seeomg a hint of tears in her eyes Louisa felt guilty for even bringing the subject up and gave herself a mental kick for doing so. They sat in quiet companionship as the older lady regained her composure. "The castle is far too big for us now to be able to keep it in the state is so richly deserves...I'm afraid Jah did not see fit to bless us with children ...so there is no one we have to leave it to...we just hope that the right buyer comes along and falls in love with it as my husband and I did all those years ago."

Louisa looked up at the sound of mens laughter and grinned "Ah...I know that laugh my love...means you're up to some kind of mischief...or you have already done it!" She winked at the other lady glad that they had shared some time together ...getting to know one another....
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:00 am

" M'Lord..that is quite a collection...and those pair of cutlasses...now they are really something special, and....... " Trailing off from their discussion, Lys gave Louisa a warm smile as he walk to her side. Looking into his eyes as he stood beside her, a smile forming, contented Lys as he saw the smile dance in her eyes also.........

Quote :
"Ah...I know that laugh my love...means you're up to some kind of mischief...or you have already done it!"

Louisa knew him well enough not to be fooled by the ..' who me love ? ' look, not when she could see the devilish look in his eyes , a look that he had yet to disguise....... Oh boy , did Lys have a problem on his hands, the one thing he hated most in life was decievers and being decieved. The thought of this played havoc with his inner self. His plan had been to find the one Castle that Louisa feel in love with, then act as if he was nonchalant about it.....then return with her later.

His savior came.....taken out of his inner fight, a life line was offered.....with both hands he siezed it......they had both been offered to stay for lunch...perfect....there was his escape clause......." Lord Lyskard....I believe my husband has already offered you and your lovely Lady Louisa to stay for lunch....if you care to follow me lunch is about to be set.." With a bow smiling, he countered..... " M'lady.." As Louisa stood, Lys drew the chair away from her, Taking his offered arm, they both followed the Lady into the dinning room.

Sat at one end of the table near the Lord, Lousia at the other end next to the Lady, Lys was able to converse with the Lord in undertones, without Louisa hearing.....an act he accomplished throughout the meal...to all intends and purposes, to her it was just man talk...far from it...Lys was making all the arrangements for Louisa....Mostly, he conversed with all three so it was not obvious that plans were being made. His main request had the Lord completely baffled at first until Lys explained the reason for such a odd request....so humoured by it their conversation in undertones was with a certain amount of mirth.

Towards the end of the meal Lys played his trump card....Turning to the Lady......" MLord, M'Lady...it has been an Honour to meet you both, we, and I am sure Louisa will be in agreement,we find your hospitality of the highest order.....We have to return soon, your husband has agreed to purchase an item for me...the details I am sure he will explain after Louisa and I have left.." Smiling at him, even with the same quizzed look as Louisa, answered with the class of her position in society...." My dear Lord Lyskard, you and your beautiful young Lady Louisa are more than welcome to return. " ..... That was his way out.... no lies....insignificant deception...a reason to return.......Looking at Louisa, Lys gave her his warmest smile......
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:36 pm

The look of complete innocence that Lys had shown her put her instantly on guard...overhearing his mentioning of a cutlass had her wonodering why he wanted to buy one for.... but before she could question him further the lady of the Castle spoke first..

Quote :
......." Lord Lyskard....I believe my husband has already offered you and your lovely Lady Louisa to stay for lunch....if you care to follow me lunch is about to be set.."

Standing up and taking Lys arm she looked sideways at him as they entered the dining room...a smile played on her lips at the thought of what leg-pulling he was dreaming up this time...Taking her seat she conversed easily with their hostess every now and then trying to work out what the men were talking about each time their voices lowered. Louisa nearly jumped out of her chair as she felt a hand on hers...quickly looking at her hostess she saw the knowing smile...and began to blush... guilty to be caught out eavesdropping..."Our menfolk will always have secrets...its a wise thing to allow them Louisa ...that way they have a sense of being in charge when really in fact us Ladies that let them think that" wise words delivered in a soft low voice and a cheeky wink.

Louisa enjoyed the lunch immensely, a vast array of subjects had been discussed including more history on the Castle, so it was with a touch of inquistiveness to hearing Lys next words...

Quote :
" MLord, M'Lady...it has been an Honour to meet you both, we, and I am sure Louisa will be in agreement,we find your hospitality of the highest order.....We have to return soon, your husband has agreed to purchase an item for me...the details I am sure he will explain after Louisa and I have left.."

By now Louisa's radar was pinging...what is he up too....all that whispering and laughter...she knew something was afoot but not what, which she was going to rectify once they were on the outside and out of their hosts hearing....
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:13 pm

What better reception could Louisa and he have had..? it only heightened there resolve....they had gone to view the place, but had been treat like the Lord and Lady Lys had portrayed them as. Well.. if not him, Louisa was most definately to become a lady that she so richly deserved.... that was Lys's view. Lady Louisa.....yes it had a nice ring to it ..

Throughout the whole time, except when she had felt his interest was not in this particular castle, Louisa was in her element, even to the point of being completey at home in the real Lady's company.
During there undertone conversations, the Lord had given Lys a bit of advice....." Young man.. let me give you some advice...you see my wife there ..?" Turning to look at his wife in confrence with Louisa, a smile in place as she spoke...the Lord continued.. " She is telling your intended that we think we have the upper hand, well son...we do...just don't ever tell them that .....it makes life ever so easy.." A knowing smile played on his craggy features as he winked at Lys.

Reluctantly, Lys knew it was time for them to leave.. to stay longer would not give the inpression of non commital he was hoping to achieve. " Ok my beloved..it s time for us to be on our way....I would like to view this other property today...."

Together they said there good bye's to the Lord and lady...promising to return...very soon. Walking down the path away from the castle... turning, Lys and Louisa gave their last wave to the couple. Now though Lys ......wait for it .....any minute now....one....two....three...Trying to put off the inevitable, Lys tries another tact....

" Hunni... don't you think they were such a lovely couple ?... and you fitted in so well with the lady of the castle.. it was as if you had been her long time friend ... and not having any children... that is so sad ....she must look on you now as the daughter she never had ...do you think that would be a nice honour to bestow upon you ? " On and on Lys rambled... hoping she would join into some sort of conversation to take her mind off the barrage of questions she had...for the last few hours, stockpiled in that pretty little head of hers. The longer he could preoccupy her with questions, the sooner they would arrive at the next viewing.....
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:10 am

"
Quote :
Ok my beloved..it s time for us to be on our way....I would like to view this other property today...."
Louisa blinked owlishly...quiet forgetting that they had other Castles to see...so engrossed in this one they were sitting in. Saying their goodbyes and faithfully promising to return soon, both Louisa and Lys walked down the path back onto the road where they had started their journey.

Placing her hand in his she waited...quite content to let him wonder...then he started..the question and answering it himself...a sure sign that he was...nervous?...smiling up at him she listened intently to what he was saying...wondering when he was going to stop...a giggle escaped then another...."Lys my love, are you okay...all these questions anyone would think you are trying to stop me from asking questions!"
Her ruse was working...he expected questions and so far she kept quiet..thats not to say there wasn't any...in fact there was...too many. He just didn't know when they would start... "They were such a nice couple...don't you think..? been married for awhile, shame about not having any children they look like the perfect parents.""We haven't too far to go...bout half a mile and we will see it from the road...this next one is nothing like the previous one...in fact I think it may be too big...but then who knows...you may just fall in love with it..." It was peaceful walking the short distance...blue sky, gentle breeze, birds tweetering high in the trees...she'd enjoyed her time with Lys...always had...never a dull moment was to be had...and the way tihings had been going lately...there never would be ...

"Tell me my love, exactly what are you looking for in a Castle...you've been so tight lipped I m not sure if Ive found the ones you are looking for".....
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:09 am

Hands linked, strolling to their next viewing, she cottoned on to him...a ruse Louisa attempted to break through... but Lys was expecting it.......

Quote :
...."Lys my love, are you okay...all these questions anyone would think you are trying to stop me from asking questions!"

Stopping abruptly, Louisa taking that extra step, made her swing around to face him. Looking her deep in the eyes, a soft smile on his face..." My beloved Louisa.....I know you have many questions to ask.... but we have plenty of time for questions later ..." The sooner they get to the next castle, the sooner he can arrange the rest of his plan.

Quote :
......... "We haven't too far to go...bout half a mile and we will see it from the road...this next one is nothing like the previous one...in fact I think it may be too big...but then who knows...you may just fall in love with it..."

Not perturbed or put off, Louisa tried again to find away through Lys'a resolve....but once again he was ready.."" Hunni.. you never take a book by it's cover......and you are so right ... I will know the place when I see it ...there is that certain something I am looking for...up until now I have not seen it ....." That answer sent Louisa into silent mode.... he had the answers to each tactful prising she tried...

Finally they reached the next Castle. If Lys wanted to murder someone this would be the place he would bring them ... by the love of Jah it looked so grotesque... more like a haven for highwaymen. He kept on walking to the execution hall ...." how do you plead Lyskard... guilty or not guilty? " .....Shaking his head to remove the doom and gloom idea...He was all for saying to her.." let's forget it before it's too late " But he had to see it through....

Standing at the prison...sorry ...Castle.. Lys, like the condemmed man, expected the door to be answered by a black hooded, bare-chested brute leaning on a double-bladed axe..... Sadly he was mistaken.... the huge door was opened almost immediately by a squeaky-voiced six foot beanpole. If he says ..'.you rang M'lord ? ' lys thought ..I'll be down the path like a scolded cat !!!! "Yees Sar...Lurd Luscard is it ? " Good grief ! Run, laugh or enter ?... Better enter, he thought.. Taking Louisa's hand they entered then looked around the reception hall... Not a touch on the previous Castle..It was presentable alright... but.. did not have the warm friendly atmosphere of the one they had not long left.

" Sar... his Lardchip oin't 'ere.. he'd be awey...sar oi'd be sharrin' yar aroond.. ' Not on you life you ain't mate '... thought Lys.. it was not so much the place, not for the life of him could he take the sound his voice narrating the entire excursion.... " My apologies to you my good man.. but I really wished to speak to Lord himself...I will not waste you time... but inform his Lordship I will contact him at a later date.... We bid you a good day.." With that Lys took Louisa by the arm... " Come my dear...." Turned and exited the castle. Well out of earshot... Lys spoke the first words to her.... " Sorry hunni.. but for me... that was not the place I was looking for.......But..there is a place not too far from here I would like to look at ....So my dear.. we can go look at it tomorrow.... if you wish... "
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:57 pm

Swinging round to face him when he abruptly stopped Louisa was amused to realise he could see straight through her plan...seems the one
upmanship was destined to keep going on, neither one wanting to give up....

Quote :
" Hunni.. you never take a book by it's cover......and you are so right ... I will know the place when I see it ...there is that certain something I am looking for...up until now I have not seen it ....."

Louisa fell silent....but that didn't mean she was beaten...on no...not by a long shot...her mind was a whirl of activity....so engrossed in her thoughts it didn't register that they had arrived at the next Castle. She stood mouth open in a state of shock...making a mental note to have words with the man that told Louisa about this ....this...good grief...words failed her on how to describe this sorry state of a castle...such gloom and doom surrounded it that she nearly begged Lys to turn and run...yes..that's it run like the hounds of hell were about to chase after them. She stood close to Lys not daring to move an inch away, even though is was such a beautiful warm day she felt a chill of coldness surround them. Her hand once again in his... held in a death like grip not willing to let go under any circumstances.

She never once took her eyes of the man that had answered the door...not sure what would happen if she did...when she heard that the owner was away and that this man would be showing them the rest of the castle....Louisa was about to say no...nope...nada...she wasn't about to step another foot...unless it was heading back the way they came so when she heard Lys apologise for taking the mans time up it was all she could do to exit this place in a ladylike way...

Quote :
" Sorry hunni.. but for me... that was not the place I was looking for.......But..there is a place not too far from here I would like to look at ....So my dear.. we can go look at it tomorrow.... if you wish... "

She couldn't repress the shiver that came over her...glad to be away from that place..gathering her thoughts together, she listened .."I'm sorry Lys..I had no idea that...that place looked the way it did..never clapped eyes on it before and hopefully never again." her interest taken by the news that he had another place to go look...and agreed that tomorrow would be fine. "Oh yes...that would be fine...but..I've one more place for you to look at...since this road leads back to the town and its not far from there, we can take a quick look..won't take long...? Seeing him smile she took that as a yes and shaking of the previous castles influence began to walk along the road leading back into town..."

They were just entering back into the town proper when she felt Lys eyes on her...questioning...wondering where exactly this "castle" was... "Not far now my love...this castle you will love...it's beautiful...turrets aglore pure white adorned with a lovely shade of blue slate roofs..even the wall surrounding it is pure white...and beautifully frame by a forest green....the owners are so cute...pretending to be the prince and princess of the castle...just a little funny quirk they have...so sweet...really sweet.." trying to keep her face straight all through that was hard as they rounded the next corner... Stopping she grinned up a him, one eyebrow raised head cocked to one side... "Ready to feast your eyes on the most exquisite castle in the whole of here" she asked throwing her arms out to encompass the village, "If so, just turn your head to the left and enjoy.....!"

They had stopped in front of the local cake shop...and there taking pride of place was a most lifelike decorated cake of a fairytale castle along with the mandatory fairy princess and her dashing prince...all made from mazipan and icing... She stood grinning like the village idiot...so sure he had never seen this one coming !.....

Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Fairytale20castle4a-1
Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Ist2_4832773-cute-king-character-wi
Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Ist2_5774556-cute-princess-characte
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:25 am

If He and Louisa ran at break-neck speed away from the dungeon named a castle..... they still would have left too slow !.....Looking to the skies, Lys whisper under his breath.. " Man..... you got a far worse sense of humour than us " " He could just picture god sat on his throne in hysterics..... What a place...! he would not have excepted that has a gift , let alone give it as a gift to his intended......Giving as little away as possible.... Lys informs her he has a castle in mind to view the following day.

Quote :
"Oh yes...that would be fine...but..I've one more place for you to look at...since this road leads back to the town and its not far from there, we can take a quick look..won't take long...? "

A smile took on a look of wondering..'Yeess...what she cookin' up now ? ' He felt that she was planning a revenge attack on him but at the moment, unsure what ....the cogs in his brain starts cranking as he tries to prepare himself for the forthcoming leg pull...

Quote :
"Not far now my love...this castle you will love...it's beautiful...turrets aglore pure white adorned with a lovely shade of blue slate roofs..even the wall surrounding it is pure white...and beautifully frame by a forest green....the owners are so cute...pretending to be the prince and princess of the castle...just a little funny quirk they have...so sweet...really sweet.."

It was the look... a look of pure devilment that shone in her quirky smile, her brown eye shining like those of a panther.....just before you became its dinner..... ' You ready Lys..? you better be..' .. the voice inside his head screamed... 'Yeah go for it... what I have I got to lose ? '...... Hell Lys... you really want the answer to that ? this is Louisa !! '

Quote :
... "Ready to feast your eyes on the most exquisite castle in the whole of the village here...........If so, just turn your head to the left and enjoy.....!"

Nothing....nothing in all his bag of top draw leg-pulls.. could have come up with what lay before his eyes..........it was a master stroke...all he could do was collapse to his knees in complete hysterics.....one hand holding his stomach, the other....palm facing down slapping the path. Laughing out loud...tears rolling down his cheeks....Lys knew this time he was beat... between his laughter he asks........" Oh hunni......hunni..... when can.....when can...when can I move in.....Fairy soon.....this has to be the icing on the cake ? " The crack had him...rolling onto his back, hands pressed firmly holding his stomach.....he was a mess of sheer hysterics....It took a long while for him to control his laughter.....even when he got up and strolled away hand in hand with her, he was still laughing ......

***********************************************************************************

The evening had ended with a lot of leg-pulls and laughter in the tavern.. A perfect finish to their day. Walking her home then saying good night, lys went back home to settle for the night, still chuckling to himself.

As by arrangement Lys called for her at her home to view the Castle he had in mind....Even twelve hours after the previous evenings episode... Lys could not help but smile as he greet her...... " Good morning dear....all ready for a .... cake free day...? " The memory had him chuckling again as he started shaking his head......
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Now she waited...having kept her face under control a cheeky smirk took up residence. They had done the same to each other whilst looking for his new home...and in Louisa's eyes why not the same while looking for a castle for him...she couldn't see the difference and when she had spotted the iced castle the leg-pulling had to begin in earnest.

The wait was soooo worth it...Louisa stood there looking pretty pleased with herself as she watched Lys laugh till he cried. She was so pleased with herself she nearly did a little happy dance... "Oh boy" she thought..."Imagine what he is going to do back to me" then burst out laughing again as they walked hand in hand towards the tavern and a few whiskeys that awaited them both.

Saying their goodnights after a great get together in the tavern, Louisa began to get ready for bed, settling in she got herself more comfortable...sighed...then prompty feel asleep with a smile of her face.

Rising early, she dressed...had breakfast ... and finished up her chores for the day...hearing knock on door an knowing who it was she smiled, flinging the door open she laughed along with his very greeting ...

Quote :
" Good morning dear....all ready for a .... cake free day...? "

"Morning my love...I'm ready for anything you care to dish up...well not just anything..." she corrected herself...after the previous days fun, Jah only knows what he could have in store for her today...

"So where are we off to day?"
she asked looking at him in a curious manner....."You mentioned a castle yesterday.....care to tell me about it?" trying not to look too curious as her heart was still with the first castle they saw yesterday. Not able to read his thoughts after the first few seconds...it was like her pulled a blind down....shielding his inner most thoughts......
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:40 am

Quote :
"Morning my love...I'm ready for anything you care to dish up...well not just anything..."

Her correction of statement brought a chuckle from Lys...She knew better that to take a chance on sticking to a remark like that !...

Quote :
"So where are we off to today ?........You mentioned a castle yesterday.....care to tell me about it ? "

Wow.. she was at it already....surely she knew him by now, that probe as much as she wanted, when Lys set his mind to it, no way would he reveal information he wished to hold on to...Plus it added to the fun.. " My love....I am going to show you a Castle that will bring your heart into your mouth........trust me. " That last quote brought a smile to Lys's face...trust him..? with the strokes he pulled on her ?.. the could just imagine her thoughts...." trust you ....yeah..........right."

Taking up her hand, he lead her away from her cottage...." First thing I want to do hunni is call on the Lord....he promised he would have the item I ask him to purchase for me........he had the connections to the right people ....I don't." Lys dearly hoped he was able to purchase it ....the day would be wasted other wise.

With a face as blank as a sheet of paper, in reality the adrenaline was pumping, Lys ambled up to the door of the castle.....before he could knock.. the door was flung open by the lord.. " Good morning Lord Lyskard...good morning Lady Louisa.....Oh Lyskard...I got it !...A friend of m[color=green]ine rushed it over late last night.....exactly has you requested....Please .. please come see for yourself.. " Now the adrenaline was pumping....Leading Louisa inside with his arm around her waist, a huge smile on his face.. he asks....." Well my love...what do you think of it...? "

Standing, taking pride of place at the bottom of the stairs... was a full knight's suit of armour... fully kitted....not highly polished as most manor houses and castles..... but a bright sparkling......PINK !!.. But that was not all...the knight was holding a parchment scroll in it's hand.....Before Louisa could make a comment, Lys walked to stand in front of the Knight... " Hunni... take the scroll and read it out to me..........

Quote :

To my beloved Louisa

The owner of this parchment brings you good tidings..

His home is now your home.... lock, stock, and barrel..

Everything you see within these walls.. (and they are yours too)

of this Castle belongs to you.. may it bring you happiness forever.

Lys.
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Louisa thought she could get in early...see if he was still asleep... and tell her all she wanted to know...well it sounded good in her head..but she knew better, but a girl just had to try...

Quote :
" My love....I am going to show you a Castle that will bring your heart into your mouth........trust me. "

A slender eyebrow arched at the last two words..."trust me" she began to laugh...oh yes she trusted him alright...trusted him to make her laugh, and to try and get the last word in...this so called "battle". A trust borne from the many ways he tried to tease her, they were all in jest not meant to harm...but he was up to something ...she could feel it deep down.

Quote :
...." First thing I want to do hunni is call on the Lord....he promised he would have the item I ask him to purchase for me........he had the connections to the right people ....I don't."

Taken back by the announcement, she thought whatever he had cooked up with the Lord wouldnt be finalised till much later...not that she was privvy to what was going on, but asking for something one day and getting it the next was still pretty rare. The walk to the first castle they looked at didn't take long...she soaked up the peacefulness of the morning as they stroll down the driveway to once again stand in front of the Castle she had set her heart on...

Quote :
" Good morning Lord Lyskard...good morning Lady Louisa.....Oh Lyskard...I got it !...A friend of mine rushed it over late last night.....exactly has you requested....Please .. please come see for yourself.. "

"Good Morning M'lord..M'lady" Louisa curtsyed to them both, hearing the excitment in their voices had Louisa a bit puzzled until Lys stated ...

Quote :
" Well my love...what do you think of it...? "

Lys guided her forward, arm around her waist towards the stairs...."O"...was the shape of her mouth when she clapped eyes on the Knights Armour standing in all its glory and beautiful shade of Pink!. Looking to Lys who had moved forward leaving her to stand gawping like a child at Christmas...then to the Lord and Lady of the house...both who grinned back. Her attention was drawn back to Lys when he uttered .....

Quote :
"Hunni... take the scroll and read it out to me.........."

Moving forward she did what he asked...looking down at the parchment she began to read out loud...

Quote :
To My beloved Louisa
The owner of this parchment brings you good tidings...

She smiled at this...only Lys could take what she had said...and make it a reality...wondering if she would see him it ..eyes back to the parchment to read the next lines..

Quote :
His home is now your home...lock, stock, and barrel.....

....with those words her hands began to shake, her heart started to thump against her chest...mouth beginning to go dry she continued....

Quote :
Everything you see within these walls...(and they are yours too)
of this Castle belongs to you..may it bring you happiness forever..
Lys

She went to read the note once again...but the words became blurred with tears that had began to form...a smile so wide showed up next...looking up she gazed at the sight of the pink suit of armour, then her eyes found his......"This is all mine?...you mean..the walls....Lys...how...this is really mine" she managed to squeak moving forward, closing the gap between them....she couldn't believe that he had done this for her..the Castle she had fallen in love with along time ago, was now hers, and flung herself into his arms, laughing and crying at the same time.."You did this for me ?'...she asked leaning back so she could look into his eyes... then throwing her arms around his neck in sheer excitment, hugging the life out of him asked once again..."All mine? really all mine ? Oh how I do love you Lys" and begain to giggle with happiness...as her eyes once again rested on the very pink suit of amour.... not realising in her excitment what was just said...
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:11 pm

Utter shock and disbelief coupled with excitement filled Louisa's face. The parchment held loosely in her shaking hand, was in danger of slipping from her grasp. Eventually it did without her realising it, her priority at the time was Lys, and the beloved castle he had presented her with. Stepping up to him, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks, her eyes held his as she could only whisper in parts....

Quote :
......"This is all mine?...you mean..the walls....Lys...how...this is really mine"

The tears of happiness, the humility of gratitude brought a lump of to Lys's throat, never had he known the like of before from anyone..

Quote :
.."You did this for me ?.........."All mine? really all mine ? Oh how I do love you Lys".

When Louisa wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered those words of ....." Oh how I do love you Lys". filled his eyes up.. holding her close he shared her momet of euphoria.... those words she felt were the replica of his own feelings. What started out as an innocent request to her to aid him in a search for a home to becoming close friends, and now they had falled in love with each other . For Lys, he would never change the sequence of events for anything.......... the fun, the laughter, the constant unexpected turning up, their relationship.....strangers.....friends....close companions to feeling as they do.

Soon the Lord and Lady walked away, arm in arm , a smile on their face as the left Lys and Louisa to their private moment . Soon they would pack all their personal belongings and with a sadness leave the Castle that had been their home all their married life. A thought at that moment never entered Lys and louisa's minds ... more than likely the Lord and Lady was in the self same position all them years ago when they bought this Castle.

" Hunni.. this calls for a celebration visit to the tavern. " .....Together arm in arm, they left the Castle. first stop.......
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:42 am

Completely out of breath by the time he reach his Manor, Lys decided he got out of the tavern by the skin of his teeth. A nick here or a nick there he would have excepted, but what Louisa was all for venturing at, made him lose two stone (28lbs) in perspiration. Geez, he was no coward, neither was he stupid enough to find out how far away from reality, Louisa's alcohol fuelled brain was. Yeah he loved her, he trusted her, but he never tempted providence.

Entering through the Main hall, the first port of call was a sit down for a while...no make that a week.
Crashing limply in the loving arms of chair, he puffed and panted for three eternities. What seem like a twelve month later, Lys's tick tock found a nice slow rythmatic beat. Enough for him to say thankyou to the chair for it's motherly understanding and for letting him sit on it's lap.

Now was the time to tackle the rest of this armour undisturbed and unperturbed. Climbing up the stairs, which was a lot harder than when he desended them....NO,.. don't ask Lys what did he think he looked like, his reply would not be for a ladies ears. All I will say is it wasn't graceful..... Flopping down on his bed, he just lay there thinking..usually it was his love of Louisa, and lately the imminent wedding. Somehow today, she was still in his thoughts, but.. this time it was of the wonderment of whether she would have gone through with her threat. He'll never know, and to all intends and purposes, he'd rather not know. The very thought of it brought sharp pains to his lower regions.

Sitting upright on the bed, Lys removed the rest of the armour he was wearing with ease.... He wasn't gonna inform the ladies how easy it was ...Nooo , he wanted to have his funny half hour first...He just sat there, with a big grin forming. Lys thought how close he had been to losing weight from that part of the body he much prefered not to.....Then a conflict of reasoning passed between his ears.... " Lys..it would have been so easy on you to inform the ladies ...help them a little .." Broading his smile, he continues to reason.... " yeah.. but where is the fun in that ? wouldn't life be so mundate "

After about five minutes of conflicting reasons, and a lot of chuckling, Lys runs himself a bath ..just incase the ladies called...by then he would be presentable, suitably dressed, and......Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyskard's Manor   Lyskard's Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyskard's Manor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2