Louis, Louisas & Friends Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, Louisas & Friends Place

A Role Play Village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Red Boar

Go down 
+5
Dragonqueen
louisa_hamilton
Lyskard
Molly Rose
Louis Folger
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Louis Folger
Admin
Admin
Louis Folger

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-27

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:03 pm

The Red Boar Redlion

The Red Boar Z9mm20sgzo9qz_94804_4325image08Apr0

Last edited by Louis Fogler on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rohnanandlousias.heavenforum.com
Louis Folger
Admin
Admin
Louis Folger

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:54 am

After a hard day tending his corn fields, Louis walked down the street to " The Red Boar ", entering he took a seat at the bar and ordered a pint of ale. Louis sat and sipped his ale
Back to top Go down
Molly Rose

Molly Rose

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:06 pm

Molly entered The Red Boar, she took a seat at the bar next to a gentleman who was already seated with tankard of ale before him.

' Good day to you sir, I am Molly Rose. Would you mind if I joined you? '.....Molly looked around at the Inn, she liked what she saw, the place had chacacter. She hoped to meet and make many new friends here...... Hmmmm, maybe the Inn Keeper is in need of a Tavern Wench .... she mused

Last edited by Molly Rose on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louis Folger
Admin
Admin
Louis Folger

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:07 pm

' Hello Molly I am Louis, pleased to meet you, I hope you will join me for a drink? '.........Louis stood and shook Molly's hand, then looking at the Barman.....' Annother Ale please!'The Red Boar Bier008ld0 ..... Louis paid for the ale and sat back down.......I hope you enjoy your time here in Claddagh Village!
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

Number of posts : 121

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:00 am

Stepping through the door into the darkened bar-roon the stranger walked to the bar. G'day Sir , a whiskey if ya please throwing the shot back he felt the liquid warm his insides as it struck home , well it washed a few particles of dust on it's way down .... Run it by we again , in fact leave the bottle , I gotta 'nuff dust in ma throat to build ya a garden Taking another shot in his glass , he hands the bar-keep a few coins . Once more he takes the whiskey in one mouthful rinses around his mouth then in a gulp it follows the last , laying a dirt walkway to his gullet .

There room in this ya village that a man can park his butt in comfort ? I kinda taken to thar place .

Last edited by Nad on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

Number of posts : 110

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Louisa felt it was time to check out the local tavern, imagine being here for this length of time and not even venturing in. She laughed at that thought but the real reason was she was tired of her company and had run out of whiskey. Since she was going to make this tavern a home away from home she decided to bring along a few creature comforts, which she was carrying with a bit of trouble. Stopping at the Inns front door, she paused to admire the handsome horse tethered outside. Eyeing the sleek lines of the beast she paused at the sadle and her eyes closed briefly remembering the pain that one of those torturous seats had applied to her nether regions.

Using her elbow to unlatch the door she nearly fell through the as the cushions she was carrying got in the way. Correcting herself she kicked the door behind her giggling away to herself. "Hey there Louis, Molly...you not the barkeep here yet?' winking at the grin on Mollys face as she made her way to the left of the bar. Moving some of the tables out of the way she threw her "seat" up against the wall, turning she smiled at the barkeep and helped herself to a bottle of whiskey and a glass placing the money on the table.

Heading back her place she heard a strangers voice, not realising someone else was there she turned to look at the tall man leaning against the bar. Hearing that he wanted to park his butt somewhere and thinking that this was the owner of the steed outside, she cheekily picked up a cushion and threw it across to him, "Here you go sir, the most softest seat to park your butt in town! and if that horse outside is your ride...these are the only things you will be wanting to park that butt on!" laughing she poured herself a whiskey and sank gracefully on her cushion. Raising her glass to her lips she watched with interest at what his reaction would be.........
Back to top Go down
http://rohnanandlousias.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Lyskard

Lyskard

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Lounging against the bar , all his weight on one leg, the other bent with his foot on a stool rung , the stranger heard the door bang and the voice of a lady behind him . Quite content to enjoy the building of the dirt path to his gullet , he pours another whiskey .

[quote]"Here you go sir, the most softest seat to park your butt in town! and if that horse outside is your ride...these are the only things you will be wanting to park that butt on!"[/quote]

Turning around to face the lady , a cushion wacks him in face just as he tips his glass to his mouth . Whiskey covers his face , the glass clatters against his teeth then falls to the floor .... Hey hold on Lady ...'ar drink thar whiskey , and 'ar don't eat the glasses ....What a sight he looked , eyes smarting from the raw liquid , whiskey dripping from his face and him stood there caked in dust !

What am I suppose to do with this ? sit on it , or wear it ? Picking up the bottle , cushion and retrieving the glass from the floor , luckily still intact , not so sure about his teeth though , he strolls over and sits at a table near the friendly cushion thrower . Placing the culprit of missing his mouth with the last drink on the stool first , he introduces himself........he offers his hand to the lady .. G'day to you Miss , Lyskard's the name , but ya can call me Lys . that's a whicked mean throw ya got thar' ....hobby is it ? A smile adorns his face as he awaits her feeble attempt to a suitable answer .
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:50 pm

Louisa watched over the rim of her raised glass in horror as the cushion she threw to the stranger smacked him in the face as he was taking a drink. "Oh my Jah" she thought as watched the whiskey leave trails down his face and the glass hit the floor. She closed her eyes and with great control tried to hold down the laughter that was threatening to bubble over.

Quote :
What am I suppose to do with this ? sit on it , or wear it ?

Opening her eyes once again, she tried with all her might to keep a straight face. Watching him bend to pick up the glass and cushion and head her way, she felt her mouth go dry and thought this time she had gone too far.

Seeing the grin on his face as he offered her his hand while introducing himself, Louisa could no longer keep herself in check. Looking at the state of his face she burst out into gales of laughter, hoping he had a good sense of humour. Pulling herself together, she put her hand in his, "Hello Lyskard, Welcome to Claddagh Village!" taking the cushion from him with her other hand, she replied "Oh Im full of surprises, with cushion throwing one of them and if you stick around Im sure more will come to light" grinning up at him, she chuckled softly..... an offered her bottle to him in as her way of saying sorry...
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:32 am

Quote :
"Oh Im full of surprises, with cushion throwing one of them and if you stick around Im sure more will come to light"

Laughter lit up his face and with a sparkle in his eye , Lys holds up one hand " hey Miss Louisa , it was no big deal , besides , I have a bottle har m'self ,but har sure do appreciate yar offer."[/b] though ,,though Lys. he wasn't sure his teeth would agree with his palming it off as " no big deal " . He could still feel the clatter against them now .

Lifting the glass to his mouth he gingerly rests the rim on his bottom lip , his teeth had had enough of glasses for one day . Tipping his head back letting the liquor slide down his throat . Placing the glass down deliberatelly , Lys looks across at Louisa , a slight squint in his eyes , [b] " When I were talking about parking my butt , I was , if yar will pardon my expression , refarin' to setting up roots in this yar' village . Or ar yar' gonna run me outta town wiv' yar cushions ? "

( T B C )
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:15 pm

A frown creased Louisa's brow as she tried to fathom what Lys was saying. Looking at her glass and then the bottle that sat next to her she then looked back at him. "I'm not drunk yet" she mused to herself. His was an accent she hadn't heard before and her poor brain was trying to piece the words together. "Roots, town...my cushions, what in Jah's name was he going on about!" Taking a another long drink she mentally shook her head to clear the jumble of thoughts running through it.

Realising she was staring a tad too long at him, she blushed and then the penny dropped as to what he was talking about. "Oh..you thinking of staying here? Well in that case there are plenty of places to put down ...roots? is that what you meant?..." Turning to pour another drink, she chuckled and thought " That if his accent was any thicker she'd have to put on wellie boots to wade through it!" then turned beet red when she realised she had spoken out loud and not in her head. Sheepishly she gazed up at him "My appologies M'lord! I have a tendency to be outspoken and not careful of how it comes out, but for a moment there I had no idea about what you were asking". Grinning she added "I only caught three words ...roots, town and then cushions, which made no sense to me. I mean all towns have roots...there are trees out there you know! and then you mentioned my cushions, well I really didn't know what they had to do with anything........" she tailed off when she realised her own words weren't making much sense either.

"Great going Louisa" she thought "now he's going to think you're a right git!" Then she remembered he used her name...a name she hadn't told him. "Ah...just how did you know my name is Louisa, when I hadn't mentioned it? she asked becoming suspicious of him, her hand slowly curling around the bottle next to her.....
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

Number of posts : 53

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:11 am

Ariving to town i decide to stop at the village pup. Teathering my horse Stormy out side, i walk into the pup and look around.

Standing inside the door, looking the place over I step in and head for the a table taking a seat i order a ale and a shot of whiskey. Paying the server for my drinks. Looking at all the patrons in the pup.

I see this lady come in with a armful of pillows and head for the corner and move some chairs and she places the pillows on the floor in the corner. Watching her throw a pillow at him. Then this big man standing at the bar makes a comment about
Quote :
What am I suppose to do with this ? sit on it , or wear it ?
Giggling

Watching this makes me think " i will like here" 'now i need to find a place to buy and build a home on.'

Sitting back and drinking my ale. Thinking about what kind of home i want to build with my husband.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:35 am

Quote :
"I only caught three words ...roots, town and then cushions, which made no sense to me. I mean all towns have roots...there are trees out there you know! and then you mentioned my cushions, well I really didn't know what they had to do with anything........ "

A smile travelled from his mouth lighting a sparkle in his eyes Then let me explain..to put down roots...is to make a place your home .....you following ? ...and your cushions are those handy weapons you used to somewhat draw my attention.... come to think of it , I will need a few of them when I find "my roots " ..you know a place to live ? perhaps your nimble fingers could make a few for me . With the twinkle still in his eye and the smile adorning his face , Lys. hoped that " Miss Louisa" did not think he was patronizing her , just making light of her misunderstanding of his accent .

Narrowing her eyes , " Miss Louisa " looks at Lys. and questions : "Ah...just how did you know my name is Louisa, when I hadn't mentioned it? " The smile widens on Lys' features as he aptly replies : We-ell now ....I got this notion that was your name by that trinket around your neck which says ..." to Louisa " . Fixing his eyes on her grip on the bottle Lys. asks........ are you going to pour a drink ...or you warming it to take the chill off ... Transfixing their eye contact , smile and twinkle still in place , Lys waits to see if she bellows out laughing of shows any intention to part his hair ....

Last edited by Lyskard on Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:56 am

Quote :
Then let me explain..to put down roots...is to make a place your home .....you following ? ...and your cushions are those handy weapons you used to somewhat draw my attention.... come to think of it , I will need a few of them when I find "my roots " ..you know a place to live ? perhaps your nimble fingers could make a few for me

One eyebrow raised in response to the way he was speaking to her..."Following? What do you take me for? Daft!" her lips moved oh so slightly as she tried not to burst out laughing again "Hey and to get me to make you some of these" patting the one she was sitting on "Well....." tilting her head to the side a cheeky grin slowly showing itself "We will see....".

At his mention of how he knew her name, fingers flew to the necklace that hung round her neck. "Ah... yes I keep forgetting that has my name for all to see" her eyes started to cloud with rememberance of the last present her parents gave to her before they both passed away from the sickness that raged through her village many years before. Shaking her head to banish the sad thoughts, she loosened the grip on her bottle and refilled her glass again knowing full well he has watched her every move and had known exactly what she was going to with it.

"Well, exactly what type of home are you looking for, there is plenty round here at the moment just begging for someone to move in" grinning back at him. She couldn't for the life of her think as to why this stranger made her smile so much.... unless...."Oh good grief! she thought "don't tell me he's one of those...those...damn..." this time she gave in and started to laugh mostly this time at her wayward thoughts.......
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:24 pm

The smile and twinkle of the eyes may have been set in place as Lys. sat across from Louisa , but he had travelled long enough to learn you never take a lady or gent for granted , especially in a tavern . Yes Louisa looked friendly enough , so did so many others he had met who would crack your skull open if they did not take too kindly to a comment or remark made . So the tilt of the head , and the softening of her smile relaxed Lys a little as the tenseness slowly subsided from his frame . Maybe it was the controlled urge not to laugh that Lys noticed in her that completely relaxed him , or by the cheeky way she looked , and the demure way her countenance portrayed. Whatever it was , he warmed to this lady's way of excepting his light hearted conversation . Her reply of..... ..."Following? What do you take me for? Daft!" had Lys nothing short of busting out laughing himself .... That Louisa , is something no one can accuse you of , in fact far from it ! he countered back .

Her hand slowly lifted to cover the necklace with her name on it around her neck , by doing so Lys noticed the sudden change in her look , the smile faded as saddness replace the twinkle in her eyes for a brief moment , surmising it held a best forgotten story , he refrained for persuing any more about it . A light shake of her head as if to remove the thought from memory , Louisa poured herself a drink , and as if by way of her leadership , Lys.followed suit by tilting his own bottle 3/4 filling his glass.

Quote :
"Well, exactly what type of home are you looking for, there is plenty round here at the moment just begging for someone to move in"
Bringing the smile back to his features , and a devilish look in his eyes , Lys. replies..... Now there you have me ......I only knew the road into this here village , so if you are free to offer your expertise , perhaps you would not mind showing me where these folks live who are outside their homes begging ..." please buy me ". Hoping he came over in a completely innocent manner , Lys held her eyes exspecting Louisa to agree to help him find a suitable place , Plus he had an ulterior motive , he enjoyed her company .
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:47 pm

Watching the patrons in this fine pub, i order another drink and the main meal Paying the barkeep and sit and watch and listen to the two in the corner banter back and forth over thinking very strange to be banting about pillows.

They are very nice pillows i so say so myself. I may need to speak to this lady about aquiring some for my home once it is built. Receiving my food, i sit quietly listening to the gentleman and this young lady giving him a run for his money.
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:12 pm

Watching him relax, Louisa grabbed another cushion and placed it behind her back. Satisfied her comfort level had now been met, she turned her attention once more to the man sitting opposite. She enjoyed the banter going on between them, pleased with her decision to venture out and seek out others. Louisa was curious enough to see if her first impressons of him were correct. Laughing inwardly she remembered her grans dire warnings about ..."those men"...the ones that charm the socks of you then break your heart as they venture on towards greener pastures. The way she spoke it was if they were a breed apart from normal men...something different, when she was small and listening to this sage advice, the younger Louisa used to conjure up images of leering old men, lecherous in there ways., drooling and never to be trusted. Not that the younger version of herself had any notion of what her gran was explaining to her, but every now and the the image is brought forth sending her into fits of laughter. Which once it again it was doing to her now. Realising he would have no idea what set her off, she tried to bring herself under control..

Bringing her focus back to the present she took another sip from her drink as she heard him ask.......

Quote :
Now there you have me ......I only knew the road into this here village , so if you are free to offer your expertise , perhaps you would not mind showing me where these folks live who are outside their homes begging ..." please buy me ".

Hearing those last words she nearly choked on her whiskey, eyes watering. she fought to regain her composure as she had a mental imagine of people standing outside their homes peddaling to all and sundry why they should buy their homes.

"Well" she began, stopped, wiped the tears from her eyes, "I don't think they do that round here...though it would be a sight" hearing him ask for her expertise to show him round, she looked across at him searching his face. Satisfied with what she saw Louisa broke out into a grin and laughingly replied "I'd be delighted to show you...I know of some really good ones that need just a touch of tender loving care, that is if you trust my judgement". Pouring another drink, she drank that in one go and gave Lyskard a cheeky smile...
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Completely as ease Lys leans forward , wraps one hand around the 3/4 empty whiskey bottle in front of him and fills his glass. Settling back in his chair ,then looking over the rim at Louisa , eyes transfixed on her , wondering what her reaction would be to his request . Wheels turning , cogs falling into place in her head , is his impression of her thinking . The discription adorns laughter in his eyes as he fights hard withing himself not to bust out laughing. Instead it was Louisa that burst into fits of laughter , thinking that she was thinking on the same lines as him , Lys shared in the personal merriment . What the young lady thought sat behing them set Lys into more laughter as his imagination ran riot in is mind. Neither related the thoughts that each had , as they both fought to bring themselves under control .

Coming back to a more sedate disposition , both endevoured to settle back to a point of being able to talk . But once more Louisa went into fits of laughter before lifting her hands to her face to wipe tears of merriment from her eyes . Never had Lys been so relaxed with anyone on his many visits to towns around the country ,which brought a warming towards this happy lady sat across the table separating them . To be sure , if she was a token of the townsfolks , he was glad that this village took his notion to settle here .

Quote :
"Well"....... I don't think they do that round here...though it would be a sight"

Her counternance seemingly now under control , Louisa , even with a sparkle of laughter still in her eyes and a smile in place , shows that his remark had set her imagination running wild too .
" Aww shucks , and I wanted soooo much to see them , cap in hand , with a smile ! ........Guess we will have to kick em outta bed at 3.00 am in thar mornin' "

Another scrutinize , black pudding in her paw , she comes a decision ..........

Quote :
"I'd be delighted to show you...I know of some really good ones that need just a touch of tender loving care, that is if you trust my judgement".

" why sure , what have I got to lose ? " Now aint that open to a really wild imagination ? maybe the condemmed man being led to the gallows ?.....
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:25 am

Louisa sat back against her cushion, thankful for the decision to come into the tavern, never had she laughed so much or so hard in such along time. This gentleman seemed to have the knack of making her think of silly things then fall apart laughing together rather than apart. It has been along time since she felt this comfortable in a mans company let alone a man she had only recently met. Glancing in the direction of the barkeep she inclined her head slightly as a signal to bring some food to the table. Lyskard didnt look like he was intending to leave anytime soon and as she didnt have anything pressing to do was quite happy to sit and learn a bit more about the man sitting across from her.

Smiling a thankyou as the barkeep place a plate of black pudding and pork pies infront of them. Taking a piece of pudding she gave her consent to take him around her town showing the houses that were up for sale. She ran a quick list of what was available at the moment in her head and wondered what kind of home he would be looking for. Listening to his comment of "what did he have to lose" Louisa burst out laughing again...pushing the plate towards him encouraging him to help him self..she replied with laughter in her tone "Well... lets see, your sanity for one....money would be next...then you'd lose the will to even notice you'd lost the other two, so if you still want me to help you...be afraid...be very afraid".

Sitting back she pushed a cushion towards him with her foot saying "Hey, park your butt on the cushion...and come down to my level...otherwise Im going to end up with a sore neck if I keep having to look up at you and besides" chuckling up at him "you haven't as far to fall then so no injuries". Picking her glass up she took a sip watching to see if he would indeed join her at this level....
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:05 am

A home .....now that conjured up some pretty vivid pictures in his mind ......hey...don't let the gray matter run riot . There are homes for humans ...homes for ants ...homes for bees.. homes for pigs ..homes for virtually every thing . Leaning across to pick up a pork pie she offered , Lys. wonders if his trust into Louisa's home hunting is on par with his . Hell ... those ants don't take too kindly to sharing their abode with horse-riding free-loader ! As for bees ....well..if he wanted to wake up and whisper .." " Morning honey ," it certainly wouldn't be soneone with a sting in it's butt ! ...Now pigs ..naw that never suited him either ..who would want to live with them ? they can't even use an outside John ! .....After his comical musing Lys takes a bite of the pie then nearly chokes , as his crazy vivid imagiation runs wild . Bringing some decorum back to his imagination , He takes another mouthful of pie and a sip of his drink .

Quote :
"Well... lets see, your sanity for one....money would be next...then you'd lose the will to even notice you'd lost the other two, so if you still want me to help you...be afraid...be very afraid".

Luckily he had just finished the last mouthful of pie when Louisa answered his question. Bursting out loud laughing so freely..... " Sanity ? hey... that's been lost forever , and money...,well that is what I am gonna use to buy that ruins you have lined up for me ....And ME , be afraid Hell .. I can even spell it . Be afraid.....be very afaid ? looking at her Lys thinks what can she do to make him feel like that ? he has never been afraid of man or beast so a mere woman ...? naw.... nothing to fear there.

The glazed look in Louisa's eyes more than likely gave the reason why she slid to the floor sitting on her pile of cushions.....

Quote :
"Hey, park your butt on the cushion...and come down to my level...otherwise Im going to end up with a sore neck if I keep having to look up at you and besides" chuckling up at him "you haven't as far to fall then so no injuries".

Looking along the side of the table at her as she kicks a cushion in his direction , Lys obliges as he sinks to the floor and leans against the wall , his butt duely parked on a cushion. Now facing the woman oposite , something about her triggers Lys to continue staring at her ......hell ..what was it that commanded his stare ? It was something too deep in his subconscious ,and the fact of his alcohol state that he shrugged and let it pass as quickly as it came . Turning his attention back to Louisa , with alcohol fuelled eyes and a smile on his chops , asks.... sitting down here ...does it make me one of the local low-life ? grinning at his remark.
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-28

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:11 pm

As waves of sadness washed over her Kazzia left her new cottage and walked down the way to the only tavern she had seen. Pushing the door open she stands for a moment taking in layout of the room. There was a woman at a table, and two people sitting on the floor on....cushions? Deciding that the two looked like they would like company Kazzia walked across the floor to where the two were seated. Unsure how to approach them she stands there hoping one of them will invite her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:24 pm

The grin on Lys' face disappeared like it had been wiped off , even all the whiskey he had drank seemed to no longer hold the disposition over him . Nothing short of a ghost could have had such a remarkable affect on him . Standing before him was one of only two people he never dreamt he would ever see again . Barely above a whisper he uttered....K....Kazz ? Kazz is that you ? Almost leaping to his feet , eyes never leaving her shocked face . Lys stands in front of the lady before him and repeats a few octaves higher ... Kazzia ? b..ut I thought ...... words failed him at that emotional moment . Choking back tears and years of pain that had robbed him of his beloved sisters , all he could do was to wrap his arms around her , holding her tightly , then the tears flowed , like a mountain stream unhindered he sobbed ... O Kazz , my beloved kazz , you will never be lost from me agai..n.n.n Then as if smacked in the face with a piece of wood , it hit him . Still with his hands on Kazzia's shoulders his head turns sharply , looks at the lady who had been sat behind him most of the evening .... Dana..? No...no , this can't be so , both ?.....both his sisters ? together ?.....here ? fully turning to face her direction , it was just too much ...collapsing to his knees Lys .emotionally drained , just sobbed uncontrollably.

Last edited by Lyskard on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:36 pm

As the man on the floor rises she got a careful look at his face before turning ashen. It must have been a specter, her brother was, no it couldn't be him. But yet he knew her name, and he had Lys's voice. Her stomach tightened and she pitch forward to hug him she hesitated. Then he spoke her name and engulfed her in his arms she felts tears slip down her cheeks.
Fate had taken one loved one from her only to return another.
Lys..Oh is it really you? But..I... Her broken statements were mixed with his startled welcome. As he sobbed happily tears took over and her body was wracked with sobs. Her throat was so tight she couldn't speak more than a broke word or part of a phrase.
She laid her hand softly on his face until he turned his head towards the seated occupant. Dana, her mind raced and her eyes searched the face, the softly spoke words were all that she heard, and the last thing she saw was Lys slipping to his knees as she felt herself fall and the darkness rose to meet her as her own knees buckled.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Sitting alone drinking my ale. I see this young lady walk in through the door. Watching her walk up to the the gentleman and the lady on the floor having a extreamly good time. Laughing and drinking it is funny to watch.

Watching the young lady over the brim of my mug she looks familiar. But not being able to figure out why she does. So i watch her to see what happens. Sitting and thinking back into my past, remebering my little sister that i had left behind so i could defend and fight for our home. I was never able to go back home, so i lost contact with her and a brother that i have not seen in many years.

Watching the man's face color turn ashen, he looks like he saw a ghost as he stands and looks at the young lass. Me thinks this man is about to pass out from to much drink. But then he grabs the lass and hugs her as she in return hugs him back. Watching this emotional gathering between these two, i shake my head. I guess so many years of fighting and killing have hardened my heart and soul.

Taking another drink of my ale i hear my name being called out. I look up to see who is saying my name. There is no one here that knows my christian name but my sister and brother. Looking at them from a distance, seeing the man fall to his knees and the young lass fall to the floor. What in the world could have caused all this. shaking my head this is imposible there is no way i came here to keep them safe from the enimies. There is no damn way, this is...is...imposible.

Getting up from the table i walk towards these two peopleat the other end of the pub. Reaching them i look at them carefully, studing thier faces. Kneeling down next to the lass i ask the barkeep for some water. Taking some into the palm of my hand i spash it on her face patting her cheeks slightly to get her to come too. Seeing her eye's flutter open slightly, help her up and pull a chair out so she can sit. Getting a glass of whiskey i hand it to her. Here drink this it will help you calm down. Are you ok miss? smiling fainlty

I looking at them both "i ask 'your name please if you may'? Waiting for one of them to answer before i accept any truths.
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:45 pm

Coming to a bit she looks up to see Dana before her, the sister she thought dead.
As she asked if she were okay, as though she didn't know her, her throat constricted again leaving her unable to speak, nodding she indicated that she would be okay. She tried to ease the pain by taking a sip of the strong drink that had been placed in her hand, she coughs a bit and can feel her throat loosen a bit.

As she saw her brother still in tears she quickly moved to him on her knees she put her arms around the man she lost at such a young age.

Again the woman spoke your name please if you may? Her head swirling Kazzia turned her face slightly to his the shock that her sister didn't know her. Kazzia. I am Kazzia.

Somewhat upset Kazzia ceased talking again as the tears took over.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:31 pm

Hearing the lass call me by my given name again. I look at her with curiosity, as she takes a drink of the amber liquid. Slightly coughs and the color in her cheeks comes flowing back. Looking in her eyes i see recognition she knows me. I look at her more, as she kneels down to the man on the floor.

Kneeling to the floor looking at the man in front of me. I reach out and softly touch his chin, lifting it to look in his eyes. Seeing the same look in his eyes as hers. I think for a moment. This can not be posible.

Hearing the young woman tell me her name 'memories come flooding back from the back of my mind'. Looking at her searching my mind for everything that i tried to keep hidden from them so they would not cause her harm to get to me. I reach out and softly touch her cheek 'turning her head towards me so i can look into her eyes' Nuala! Searching her eyes for any recognition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Red Boar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Red Boar
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Louis, Louisas & Friends Place :: The Village :: Claddagh Village-
Jump to: