Louis, Louisas & Friends Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, Louisas & Friends Place

A Role Play Village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Red Boar

Go down 
+5
Dragonqueen
louisa_hamilton
Lyskard
Molly Rose
Louis Folger
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gracelynn

Gracelynn

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-05

The Red Boar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:53 am

Sunlight streamed through a clear pane of glass as another new dawn broke over the village. One shaft of pure gold filtered down, settling on a pile of blankets over a wooden floor. The pile shifted, and one small, grubby bare foot slid out from beneath. A low, tired groan issued from somewhere amidst the folds as the slumbering figure slowly awakened. Grace's eyes fluttered open against the heavy weights of sleep that still clung to her lashes. Confusion clouded her mind for only a moment before she remembered the events of the evening. Muttering darkly, she drew away the blankets, squinting into the sun.

Her head ached, a testament to the copious amount of ale she had consumed..well, perhaps for the town drunk it wouldn't have been considered copious, but Grace had never had the spare coinage to afford more than a small pint once in a while. Yawning, she stretched and pulled herself up off the floor using the creaky bed beside her for support. Grace slept on the cool ground more often than on mattresses. Her back seemed to have accustomed itself to the rigidity over time. She deftly folded the blankets and set them back on the overlarge bed.

Now, what to do...she thought, walking toward the window to peer out at the waking village. Usually she'd be setting off, looking, perhaps, for another pocket or trader's cart to pick or reselling her goods to local merchants. In most cases, her visit ended with a quick dash into the woods to escape the mounted guards.

But, she was to remain here at least a week. Her hand roamed to her pocket where the gold coins still rested against her leg. 'Gracie, you have gone daft. Everyone will want something in the end.' Sighing, she opened her gunny sack, pulling out the roll of oriental silk and unfolding it. The full coin purse lay there, peering up at her as if it were mocking her. "Everyone wants something..." One slender hand ran over the smooth, delicate silk, taking in the patterning. It's rich red tone mocked her as well, and she drew her hand back as if it had burnt her.

Her mind set, Grace tossed the nearest window open, not caring that the shutters banged loudly against the wall or that the glass panes wobbled precariously in their frames. With a strangled cry, she gathered up the silk and the coin purse and threw them both out into the muddy street below.
Back to top Go down
Louis Folger
Admin
Admin
Louis Folger

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:37 pm

Louis entered 'The Red Boar' after completing his daily business.......'Its been awhile'...... he thought as he entered, he saw Pkboo and another lady in the crowd as he made his way to the bar......." Good day Ladies, how are we this fine day, please permit me to buy a round!'........Louis smiled as he spoke........'Its good to be home'......he thought.
Back to top Go down
http://rohnanandlousias.heavenforum.com
pkboo
pkboo

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:40 am

Hearing Louis say
Quote :
" Good day Ladies, how are we this fine day, please permit me to buy a round!'
I look up & say "Sure why not?" Then I get up and walk over to where Louis is sitting & I sit down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Molly Rose

Molly Rose

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 pm

Molly entered the tavern, she saw Pkboo and Louis sitting at the bar......" Hi Pkboo, Louis - hows things? ".....She sat down on a stool at the bar ....." Can I have a beer please?" .....she asked the bartender. On receiving a pint of ale, she took a slow, long sip savouring the taste of the ale .....' ahhhhh! I really needed that '.......she thought, it had been a long day, heck few weeks really. ....' Its long past time for me to start hving some fun'........
....." Now what do we do around town for a good time? ".....Molly kept on drinking her Ale
Back to top Go down
Louis Folger
Admin
Admin
Louis Folger

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:55 pm

..... " A round of drinks for everyone please and have one yourself!, Hello Molly, good to see you again, please join us" .....Louis smiled as he relaxed with his drink, looking forward to having a good conversation and some fun
Back to top Go down
http://rohnanandlousias.heavenforum.com
Gracelynn

Gracelynn

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:10 am

Grace entered the tavern quietly, slipping inside with care and a glance around the room. A few faces she had seen on that first fateful night. Clutching the cloak around her, she approached the bar and sat, quite unsure of herself. Would they accept her here? She hadn't exactly been a member of their society for long. Their society...it was not her society. Did she have a society? "An ale if you've got one, please." she said, sliding a few coins over the scrubbed wood toward the barkeep. Now..to find someone who knew about horses..of course, she'd have to talk to someone...Cringing, she took the full tankard and hid resolutely behind it.
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:52 am

Walking into the tavern Nuala smiled softly. There were already others here. Looking about she walked to the bar and took a seat. Whiskey strait if you please, Sir. Laying a handful of coins on the table Nuala decided it was time to get some drinks in her system. She still needed to find a horse. She hadn't much money on her but she could purchase a horse and still get by. Looking around she smiled at the patron sitting next to her, Excuse me do you know where I might find a horse for sale?

(Anyone who wants can answer that question)
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Her excitment was unbelieveable...and hadn't even begun to sink in...the castle was hers...Lys had done all this without any inkling of what he was up too. How could she ever top this, "Nope no way Louisa! you've been trumped!" she thought happily to herself still in his arms, hers firmly wrapped around his neck. She never realised that the Lord and Lady of the house had crept away sometime ago...they were in their own world now.

Quote :
" Hunni.. this calls for a celebration visit to the tavern. "

Smiling broadly she looked up eyes alight ..."Oh you are so right, to "wet" the castle's head, so to speak". Walking back out into the daylight she paused to look back marvelling at the fact that it was all hers. Looking up at the man walking beside her, thoughts in a huge whirl...she had no idea on how to ever thank him, but she knew somewhere down the track an opportunity would present itself...Louisa just had to learn to bide her time.

The walk from the castle to the tavern was a short one, the way she was feeling it was like walking the distance on air...she hadn't come down and not for one moment think she would for a long time...pushing the door to the tavern open she looked forward to a few drinks or more...and hopefully inside there would be people to help celebrate, as Louisa was in a party mood....
Back to top Go down
http://rohnanandlousias.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Lyskard

Lyskard

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:48 am

There was no way Louisa could take in the fact she now owned a dream. Lys had found that out, and feeling as he did for her, wanted so much to fulfil that dream. When the oppertunity presented it's self, Lys's sole aim was to make her dream that little bit special.

The walk to the tavern, even though short, would be one Lys, or even Louisa for that matter, was one they would cherish. For Louisa how she felt, and Lys who spent the entire journey looking at her very happy face. Since he had known her she had been a very happy smiling lady, but this was that magic moment time, that walking on a cloud time, like the day a lady deeply in love, feels on her wedding day. To share that feeling is a precious gift. that is how Lys saw it.

On entering the tavern, they were fortunate to have occupying the establishment two of the closest people in the village, Lys's sister Kazzia, and their mutual friend Gracelynn. " Ok barkeep, this is celebration time, whiskey all round.... by the bottle and any snacks you can muster up , bring them too ! " Talking Louisa by the arm... they went to talk to their friends.

" hello sis, how are you ? and you Grace, how are you settling into your home ? " The three most important people in Lys's life was in this room, and all at the same time, what more could he want ...? Taking a seat Lys looks at his sister Kazz and whispers.........."Kazz... are you busy tomorrow ? there is somewhere I would like to take you , I want your opinion on it. "

Each given a glass and a bottle they each poured a drink, well Lys poured the first round out of his bottle...." Kazz... Grace.. Louisa has some news she can't wait to share with you both... okay hunni, tell them, before you get too over wrought.." With that Lys started to chuckle, he knew Louisa was bursting at the seams to share her joy. This was her special moment and for once Lys was willing to take a back seat.

Last edited by Lyskard on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:18 am

Hey bub! No I'm not busy tommorow. Feel free to show me whatever you wish. Smiling she turns to Louisa. So whats this news! Tell me I'm curious! Grinning she waited to see what the next words would be but so help her Jah if it was pink she was going to have issues.
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:31 pm

Seeing that the tavern was indeed occupied only increased Louisa's happiness...she had a feeling that if she got any happier she would burst..

Quote :
" Ok barkeep, this is celebration time, whiskey all round.... by the bottle and any snacks you can muster up , bring them too ! "

Heading towards the occupants Louisa for once decided to sit on the chair rather than in her normal place of comfort... listening to Lys as he greeted both ladies and was in the process of pouring out drinks...Lousisa sat fit to burst with her news, waiting till she she took a descent sip of her whiskey.....

Quote :
" Kazz... Grace.. Louisa has some news she can't wait to share with you both... okay hunni, tell them, before you get too over wrought.."

She smiled at his choice of words...over wrought was the last thing she felt... before revealing her news she greeted them both..."Kazzia how good to see you again...Grace.. you look more....settled...enjoying the benefits of being a home owner ?" Taking another sip of her whiskey...and unable to keep it quiet any more...away Louisa went...

"Well Lys here asked to see some Castles....so since I already found him a new home, I did exactly the same thing again... lined up some beauties and not so beautiful...oh and one you could just eat ...so cute it was..." she began to ramble on getting sidetracked... giving herself a little shake got back on track...

"Well more of that one later...but...we looked at the first one...it was everything to die for...and I really thought Lys would love it...but he seemed ...well not really interested...so after dismissing the others...he took me back to the first one...something to do with business with the owner..." she turned grinning broadly at him.

"Well turns out the business was the Castle and of all things..." her eyes lit up remembering " of about an hour ago...I found out that... I...me...Louisa...is the new owner of that Castle." her voice rose to a higher pitch as she revealed her news...
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:52 am

Smiling Kaz reached over and hugged the happy woman, That's great Lou! I'm so happy for you! Drinks on me BARKEEP! she yelled laying some gold on the table
Back to top Go down
Gracelynn

Gracelynn

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 am

Grace lifted her head as the tavern slowly began to fill. She wondered when exactly her psyche had slipped away from her tankard of ale as a young woman sat down beside her and asked about a horse for sale. Grace smiled to herself, thinking of the beautiful mare that was now settled in her stables. Her stables...so much had changed for her. She had gone from owning nothing but the clothes on her back and what few material objects she'd been able to lift from the unsuspecting to owning her own spacious home and, for once in her young life, being financially secure.

"I had a gentleman deliver a horse this morning. Didn't catch his name." she replied to the woman's inquiry. "I'd assume he lives around the village. I'm Grace." She introduced herself, taking a sip of her ale and willing away the anxious urge to hide beneath her hood. Then the door flew open, and Grace turned to see Lyskard stumble in with an excited Louisa in tow.

Quote :
" Ok barkeep, this is celebration time, whiskey all round.... by the bottle and any snacks you can muster up , bring them too ! "

Raising an eyebrow in curiosity, Grace turned toward the woman.."Does he do this regularly?" she whispered as Lys approached them.

Quote :
" hello sis, how are you ? and you Grace, how are you selling into your home ? "

Sis? So, the woman she was speaking with was Lyskard's sister. Smiling, she sat back in her chair, glad to have met this wonderful family. "It takes some getting used to, but I think I'll be all right on me own..a bit quiet though.

Quote :
" Kazz... Grace.. Louisa has some news she can't wait to share with you both... okay hunni, tell them, before you get too over wrought.."

Grace listened, smiling as Louisa told a tale of a castle and announced the wonderful news that she was now the owner of it. "Congratulations, Louisa! she said, quietly as she sipped her drink. "If you've anything that needs to be done, please come to me...I'm quite indebted to Lys, here.."
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:05 pm

Indebted? Lass you dinnae know my brother if you think that's a debt! He's quite, well, he's quite able to take care of anyone he likes. You've just made him happy! He loves helping people and anyone that helps my brother be happier is fine by me in my book so it looks like I owe you both another round! Raising her hand she signaled the barkeep again, then changing her mind she called out, two rounds for everyone on me! Taking up the glasses for everyone in the group she handed them round and downed her first before raising her second, To Lyskard, Louisa, and Grace! My the world stay sweet! Downing hers she let out a cheer and turned beaming to the group. Next week I'd like to have all of you over to my cottage for dinner, please do say you'll come. It does good to see life in a home that has seen so much.
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:36 pm

Louisa grinned at Grace's remark ... "I agree with Kazzia...Lys does enjoy helping people..mind you it does take a bit of getting used to..especially if you are used to doing things under you're own steam" raising the glass that Kazzia had poured..."Cheer !"

"Why thankyou Grace...but at the moment all that needs doing is having you and Kazzia come and visit the Castle , help me explore all the nook and crannies Im sure there is to be found...who knows..a few skeletons may just be unearthed." she sat back grinning at that last bit..imagine if there were.

Quote :
Next week I'd like to have all of you over to my cottage for dinner, please do say you'll come. It does good to see life in a home that has seen so much.

"Why that would be lovely...count me in and if you need anything...just give a yell..Im more than happy to lend a hand." Drink in hand all was well in her little part of the world as she slipped her hand into his and listened to the conversation flowing around her....
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:12 pm

Oh! Cheek as it is Lou do you think you might stop in a bit early and keep me company? I love to cook but I hate to be there alone as I cook. It sounds silly but honestly its one of my worst fears. She cocked her head to the side as she smiled. Oh and exploring your home! I'd love to! What fun! I'm so glad to know other ladies round the town! I feel another drink coming on! She raised her hand to signal the barkeep once more her merriment spread.
Back to top Go down
Gracelynn

Gracelynn

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:59 pm

Grace smiled, "Dinner sounds good Kaz. It'll make a nice change from eating on my own. And I'd love to come up to the castle, Louisa! The prospect of hunting through the old castle sounded like a fun way to spend an afternoon.

"Cooking...I'm a bad hand at the ovens..Didn't stay in the work house long enough to pick up the skill, and I've been on the road all me life..I'd burn down the kitchen. But I'll keep ya company if you like. You might teach me somethin'
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:27 am

Lys sat contently listening to three of his closest friends, though one was is beloved sister. His contentment was increased, as even though the time of joy was Louisa's, she lovingly slipped her hand into his. " Sis, Grace, Louisa hunni...I do believe that we will have a few house warming parties to attend ..don't you ? " Then with a broad smile in place he added.." On my last count there was four.."

All eyes turned to Lys... he read in each face their calculations..he could even hear their brains trying to work out who the fourth home belonged to. Not divulging that information, Lys lifted his glass to his mouth to hide the smile ...and to occupy his mouth. Before a string of questions could collectively be fired at him, he changes the topic... " Tell me sis, what meal do you have planned for tomorrow..? "Then he quickly turned to Grace..... " Grace..how is your horse..have you rode her yet....? she looked a fine Mare the last time I saw it." Deep down Lys was enjoying averting their questions, by asking ones first..Turning to Louisa he says.. " Hunni we have to go to the Market tomorrow...it is pretty urgent..you have no plans for then do you ? " Now he had then all in mental disarray, Lys stands and calls for another round of drinks...
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:17 pm

"Of course I can come by early" she grinned at Kaz..."I may even learn a thing or two!" Louisa nodded as both Kaz and Grace agreed to come and explore her new castle "I think a good time will be had by all once we start poking around, surely there is a few secrets hidden there to be found."

Excitment shown through as Lys chimed in about warming parties to attend, but then had her frowning as he mentioned four! As she looked at the other ladies she saw the same puzzlement...but before she could open her mouth to question Lys shot off questions in all directions. She sat back and watched him and with a raised eyebrow knew he was up to something...

Upon hearing a trip to the market was in store for the morrow she readily agreed..."Of course my love, and no I have no plans for tomorrow...so to market we shall go!" giving his hand a gentle squeeze she gave him a smile that informed him that she was on guard from that moment on....
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:46 pm

A bewildered grin covered her face and she saw the ladies around her had their matching looks, before she could ask, a string of questions went off, she knew Lys well enough to know he had something up his sleeve. I'm having roast chicken, a mix of veggies, some salad, and rolls, desert will only be known to you when I set it before ya, the lassies will see when we cook it. She looked around hoping they would get back to questioning her brother.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:49 am

Taking Louisa's hand, Lys entered the tavern. Ajusting his eyes to focus within the dimness of it's interior,he noticed within a few moments, when he could see clearly.. that for once the place was empty....besides the barkeep that was. " Well my love, it looks like people do go home after all....shame really" Walking to the bar, after leading Louisa to their usual table, lys asks... " Right Barman, can we have four bottles of your finest whiskey, and a bottle for your self...we are gonna celebrate...!! " Leaning very close to the Bar-keeper Lys whispers.... " I don't want to say this out loud.. because I want you to be the first to know....Louisa and I are going to be married..." The bar-keeper looked around the room, then at lys, then back scrutinising the room once more, and with a confused look... uttered a questioning .... " Huh ? " The big grinning expression Lys gave him showed that he was pulling his leg....yet again. Picking up the bottles and glasses.. Lys, smiling, walked back to Louisa sat at their table. Parking his butt on a stool, he pours her a very small amount , just enough to cover the base of the glass...... " Now my love, before you have anymore... grab your cushion so you can sit in comfort...this is pretty potent stuff.. not your usual tap-water that you are use to ...." A shocked gaze at the glass's contents, and then at Lys. He deducted that if looks could shatter teeth.. Lys would be partaking in liquids for the rest of his life !!.........Placing a blank look in her direction, Lys asks...." What ? ....is there a problem hunni ? " Trying hard to keep the look...Lys just sits there staring into her eyes....then.. " are you not thirsty any more ? I know.....you are afraid to try it incase you aint use to it , and it might ....." the way her eyes narrowed collapsed his charade as he burst into laughter....

Suddenly Lys' face took on a shocked look... " OH GOOD GRIEF HUNN !! " And, jumping up quickly, he exclaimed...." I'll be as quick as I can...there is something I have forgotten" With that, Lys dashed across the room and went out the door in a hurry.....
Back to top Go down
louisa_hamilton
Admin
Admin
louisa_hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:07 pm

"Whoa" she thought as they entered the tavern. "Where is everyone?" Looking around the tavern, she couldn't remember a time that there wasn't at least one person in here....then frowning she a gave Lys a nod as he spoke the words she was thinking. Taking a seat at their normal table she listened in amusement as he once again pulled another stunt on the poor bar-keep.

She watched as he poured the whiskey into first his glass and then hers, frowned at the fact that he had only poured such a skerrick amount and then baffled as to his next words..." Now my love, before you have anymore... grab your cushion so you can sit in comfort...this is pretty potent stuff.. not your usual tap-water that you are use to ...." Her eyes flew up to his in amazement... "anymore" she thought...she hadn't even started. Leaning over a fraction more she looked pointedly at her glass then back up at him...not a word spoken..." What ? ....is there a problem hunni ? "" are you not thirsty any more ? I know.....you are afraid to try it incase you aint use to it , and it might ....."Hers eyes narrowed and with a look of not being too impressed, she conveyed with a pointed look at her cushion that was waiting for her on the floor back to him leaving no doubt that if he didn't fill her glass to the top he would make his reacquaintance again with one certain cushion.

She joined in his laughter and grabbed the bottle from him topping her glass up. "Lys you horror, pull a stunt like that again my love and see what happens...potent stuff indeed." she scoffed. Raising the glass to her lips she nearly split the liquid down the front of her...at his sudden outburst ..." OH GOOD GRIEF HUNN !! " Louisa looked over at him with concern "What on earth?" was all she got out as he jumped up with a shocked voice told her ..... "I'll be as quick as I can.....there is something I have forgotten!"

Before she could react he was off across the room and out the door. Louisa blinked once....then again...then slowly turned to look at the bar-keep who in turn shrugged his shoulders not knowing what to make of his hasty exit.

"Where in Jah's name has that man ran off to now? and what has he forgotten?" she spoke out loud to herself. Her eyes still on the door she once again raised her whiskey and drank, feeling that wherever he went she was going to find out fairly soon why and that it would probably end up in tears of laughter. Finding herself suddenly alone, Louisa grabbed her glass and a few bottles and slipped from the stool to her favourite spot. Making herself comfortable and refilling another glass..... she thought to herself "at this rate if that man of hers didn't return soon she'd be more than three sheets to the wind.... and more like on some other planet." Feeling a draft waft past her as the tavern door opened and close she sat upright.... "Finally...just where did you run off to like a scolded....." Looking up she never finished her sentence.

Instead of Lys there stood Nuala..... a very ......"What!!!" her muddled brain tried to take in the sight of Lys sister Nuala with a .... a...."Oh...dear Jah! did Lys realise his sister was with child!" Looking at her glass she wondered if indeed the liquid inside was much more potent that she was used to. Closing her eyes trying to find a way to tactfully inquire just when all this happened. Hearing a soft thud her eyes flew open thinking that Nuala had fallen to the floor but instead her eyes clapped on the most exquisite red cushions she had ever seen. She uttered a soft chuckle and grinned up at Nuala...."For me!...Nuala how beautiful they are...come sit and join me...I have no idea where that brother of yours has run off to but I bet he's up to no good." Watching as Lys sister joined her on the floor, she burst out into giggles "Nuala for a moment there I thought you were with child...not thinking for a moment you were hiding cushions from me." blushing as she explained just where her thoughts had wandered too
Back to top Go down
Kazzia

Kazzia

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:10 am

Hi Lou darling, As lou's words sank in Nuala almost fainted. WITH WHAT! Oh dear Jah no! Giggling she plopped down on a blue cushions near Lou. Hey share the goods darling, I smell whiskey! So what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red Boar   The Red Boar - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Red Boar
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Louis, Louisas & Friends Place :: The Village :: Claddagh Village-
Jump to: