Louis, Louisas & Friends Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, Louisas & Friends Place

A Role Play Village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ardeevin Dragon Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Ardeevin  Dragon Home Empty
PostSubject: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Welcome to our home please feel free to stop buy and visit us at any time.

Ardeevin  Dragon Home Fc6e6555

Ardeevin  Dragon Home Bff5633d

Ardeevin  Dragon Home 6087af7c

Last edited by Dragonqueen on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:05 am

Finding the perfect home. I walk around the empty home, now to get furniture and get this home set up

Walking from room to room i take notes as to what we need. Making sure i did not miss anything i head for the market to order all i need.

(several days later)

Hearing someone knock at the door, i go to answer it is the furniture and all my furnishings that i ordered. Greeting the man 'im glad my furnishings have arived' was tired of a empty house. "Garon: m' lady we are here to set up your funiture so please tell us where you would like all these things." Looking at him well the kitchen is through that door to the left and as you can see we are in the gathering room, and up the stairs you will find all the rooms. The first door on your left is the master suite.

(Letting Garon get on with is job, as he tells his workers where to place everything, i head for the kitchen to finish putting away the dishes and make some tea and tap the keg of ale.)

Working in the kitchen getting everything put away.
Ardeevin  Dragon Home GTJ03761_1

Walking throught the dinning room to the great room.
Ardeevin  Dragon Home Nortonhs03

Walking back into the great room seeing all the furniture has been put in place i might need to make a few ajustments.
Ardeevin  Dragon Home Livingsm

Walking out the great room then down the hall to the back patio. Looking out the doors thinking what kind of furniture i will need to acompliment the pond.
Ardeevin  Dragon Home Living_room_doors_big

Walking back through the house i enter into the sitting room. Seeing if i need anything else.
Ardeevin  Dragon Home Den-small

Walking upstairs and checking on the rooms. Coming to the master suite.
Ardeevin  Dragon Home Romance3

Guest rooms to follow:
Ardeevin  Dragon Home B9700
Ardeevin  Dragon Home B5950
Ardeevin  Dragon Home B1350
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:24 am

Waking the next morning and going out to feed the animals and check on the crop. Everything looks fine i head back to the house. Eating a bit of breakfast.

Heading to town to do some shoping going to the tea shop and the butcher last stop at the general store for flour and all the essential i will need for the kitchen. Tell the store owner to "please have it all delivered to my home."

Heading for the Boar's Pub for a bite of dinner and a few drinks.

Last edited by Dragonqueen on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:25 am

Waking up from the the little sleep she has gotten, she sits up on the side of the bed. Holding her head in her hands. Thought running rampent. [color=red] How can this be possible? How would she explain to them what she has encountered in the last six years? How can she explain why she left? These amd many more questions run through her mind. Shaking her head she stands up and heads for the changing room. Washing her face and brushing her hair pulling it back into a pony.

Heading down stairs she goes to the kitchen and makes her a tea and goes to sit down and think about the events that have unfolded.

Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:48 am

Finishing her tea, she needs to take care of the fields and get to the shop.

Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:16 am

After Dana finishes checking on the fields she heads for the tea shop for the day. Arriving to the shop, opening the door walking in the aroma of all the different tea's floating through the air. Assaulting Dana's senses she inhales deep at the pungent aroma of all the teas.

(End of the day)

Making herself busy through out the shop she losses all time in the day. Arriving home late Dana goes to the kitchen makes herself something to eat.

Dana takes her plate and a glass of wine to the table. As she sits alone wondering where her husband has disappeared too, hoping that someday he will show up in Claddagh but no sign him as she ponders. She wonders what happened to him has heard the news of the homeland has he heard of her demise.

Last edited by Dragonqueen on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:06 am

Spending the day at the tea shop taking care of customers.

Going home with the inventory list and some paperwork Dana gets home and runs down to feed the animals and check on the field. Getting back to the house Dana goes to the kitchen to fix herself a bite of dinner. After finishing cooking she goes and sits down at the table with her papers and dinner. Thinking to herself she needs to get out more.

Last edited by Dragonqueen on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:34 pm

Sitting at the table drinking her tea ans having a pastry. DQ thinks about what the future holds. Writing down what she needs to order for the shop.

Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:42 pm

Meandering through the village a though struck Lys , it had been quite a while since he had seen either of his beloved sisters. So, today is a good a time as any to visit the nearest, Dana...Taking the next turn Lys makes his way to her home.` All sorts of thoughts travel through his mind as he heads her way. Dana.. outwardly, a tough cookie, but deep down he remembered how soft hearted she really was . and with the past 6 yrs well that would have toughened her a heck of a lot more.

Reaching Dana's home, Lys gives a knock, hoping she is at home, Stepping back from the door step he stands awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:59 pm

Staring at papers considering everything she needs to get. Lost in her thoughts DQ hears knocking. Huh blinking her eyes and shaking her head she goes to answer the door.

Reaching the door looking in the small mirror on the wall making sure her hair is not a total mess. Reaches for the door handle and turns the nob steps back slightly opening the door to see who is out side. Seeing it is Lyskard at the door, Please come in Lys hugging him as he walks in still a bit nervous about our last meeting all the confusion running through my mind. She shakes her head that is here nor there you silly bird. It is here and now.

Closing the door behind him i follow Lys into the living room. Please have a seat can i get you anything bro. Walking towards the kitchen and talking over my shoulder. How have you been? Seen you finally found you a home thanks to Miss Louisa help. Peeking my head around the corner

Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:11 am

Giving a smile as Dana opens the door , I greet her with .." Hello sis, how are you ? sorry I have left calling by , but..." Stepping inside I am greeted with a hug, it is good to be able to come and see her, but it seems we all came here at the same time. So really we have all been preoccupied. Walking into her Home , Lys takes a guess where her living area would be situated. Sure enough he go it right , perhaps the warmth coming from that room gave a clue . Standing just inside , he waits for Dana to enter before he takes a seat.

Quote :
" Please, have a seat can, I get you anything bro."

As Dana Walks into the kitchen calling over her shoulder..." A cup of tea would be fine thankyou Dana ...." Sat there looking around the room, Lys marvels how homely it looked. Takes him back to when they were all at home as a family.

Quote :
" How have you been? Seems you finally found yourself a home, thanks to Miss Louisa's help."

"I have been very busy Dana , Yes, she has been a tremendous help to me, I don't know how I would have managed without her help." Recollecting the eventful occassion nearly brought Lys into a laughing fit as his memory takes him back to the antics they got up to and the laughter they shared. And geez , was that some fun, as he pictures her in his mind's eye with an affectionate smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:51 am

"Doing well, just working on some invitory lists for the shop and spending a day at home for a change. Thinking to herself so many years have gone by, that she has yet to explain and is not sure she is ready to let them know.

Heating up the water for the tea i get out a few pastries placing them on a plate. Getting the cups out and placing them on the tray with the pastries. Pouring the water into the tea pot over the tea. Sounds like you and Miss Louisa has some fun looking for your house by the sound of your laughing. Picking up the tray and heading bock out into the living room. Reaching the sofa sitting the tray on the table, pouring a cup of tea and handing it to Lyskard.

Sitting back against the couch sipping her tea. Well tell me bro what have you been up to all these years? Knowing this day was bound to happen, feeling much more controlled than she had been in the last few days of her life. She smiles faintly waiting also for the rush of questions to her as well.

Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:57 am

His laughter subsiding gently as Dana walked into room carrying a tray laddened with the nessesary items. Placing them on a table she sets about pouring tea for us both, passing a cup to Lys. Settling back comfortablely against the couch, Dana then asks the big one.... The burning question all three of us wanted to ask, but posponed for various reasons.

Quote :
" Well tell me bro, what have you been up to all these years? "

Cup suspended near his mouth Lys was not expecting her to be so direct and forthright with her inquiry. Then a wry smile etched his face as he realised, that was Dana , no if's, no but's , straight to the point. Taking the cup all the way to his mouth, then gently sipping the hot liquid, gave Lys that few moments to think how to go about narrating his life these passed six years. It had a lot of pain, and a lot of suffering. What parts do he tell....and what parts does he leave in the past ?

Placing his cup slowly, and deliberately down on the table, Lys turns to face her inquizzitive look. Taking in a deep breath, he replies........." well.. it's been long and eventful, that's for sure ! After leaving home, I travelled all over this fair country of ours , working when needed, and living when not from the back of my horse. While I was some 200 miles away I heard about big trouble at our home, so I returned , only to be told that Mom & dad had been killed, and yours and Nuala's fate.....well no one knew.....well no one was willing to tell. That was until I gave that slimy Euan williams the hiding that was long over due him. H swore you had both been killed along with Mom and Dad . " From there , I just roamed, no aim, no purpose for the next few years. I then found me a small mine up in the Brecon mountains .Worked it for a year or so, then when it started to dry up, left it a month ago, and set out again . then found this little village, liked it , and decided to stay." By now his eyes started to water, and a lump hit his throat.. as he added........two days later...you...you and Nuala turn up...

Last edited by Lyskard on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:37 am

Sipping her tea watching her brothers facial expression change from happy to a sorrowful expression. Like what he is going to say to her is the worst in the world. But it seems nothing shocks Dana these days after everything she has gone through has hardened Dana to the point of no emotions, but she is learning to let her heart open up again to relax and enjoy life again.

Setting her cup down slowly letting it rest in her lap, Dana listens to her brother tell her about what has happened in his life in the last 6 years. taking in everything that he is telling Dana.

Quote :

After leaving home, I traveled all over this fair country of ours , working when needed, and living when not from the back of my horse. While I was some 200 miles away I heard about big trouble at our home, so I returned , only to be told that Mom & dad had been killed, and yours and Nuala's fate.....well no one knew.....well no one was willing to tell. That was until I gave that slimy Euan Williams the hiding that was long over due him. He swore you had both been killed along with Mom and Dad . " From there , I just roamed, no aim, no purpose for the next few years. I then found me a small mine up in the Brecon mountains .Worked it for a year or so, the when it started to dry up, left it a month ago, and set out again .

As Dana thought about what Lyskard had to say. Dana felt bad as to what had come about with their parent's. But that was the reason she had to leave and take on the service of Lord Baron Henry Bilimoria. Looking at Lyskard with sorrow and sadness she knew she should of felt but was not able to feel at this time she started to speak softly. Softly touching Lyskard's arm at the sight of his turmoil that was pulling at him. Bro i knew about our parents that was the reason i hid Kazzia at Lord O'Brians i was promised they would take care of her and protect her. Euan gave me no choice but to leave with him to England he sold me to the service of Lord Bilimoria told me that if i did not that he would kill Kazzia as well as you. I was not able to take on that sadness bad enough I had to learn of our parents death from Euan. I was put upon a ship to set sail to England to where i was to be in the service of Lord Bilimoria. When I arrived in England there was a servant of Lord Bilimoria waiting for me. He took me to the Lord's home where i would learn a grave lesson in life of humility and anger. Looking down into her hands sitting in her lap she was unsure if she wished to continue was not sure how Lyskard would take to how Dana was treated in those six years. But that was still to be told.

Last edited by Dragonqueen on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:15 am

Recalling to mind that very emotional day, not four weeks previously> Lys had great trouble holding his feelings in check as tears filled his eyes. The shock and disbelief had been too much for him then , it was threatening to resurface before him once more . With all the will power he coud muster , Lys fought deep inside himself to stay in control . Feeling the gentle touch of Dana's hand on his arm, He listened to her recalled her time to memory. her narration came very close to breaking his resolve. The more events she uncovered of her struggle through her past six years , the more Lys made his decision......someone was going to pay....and pay very dearly at that..... " Euan gave me no choice ....."........." told me that if I did not, that he would kill Kazzia as well as you. " The look in Lys' eyes would have frighten the devil himself as he whispered to no one.... " You my friend are Number one..." As quickly as it came, the look vanished... Taking on board the rest of her narration Lys' insides began to boil once more with Dana's words...." He took me to the Lord's home, where I would learn a grave lesson in life of humility and anger." Deep within his mind the voice resurface...." You too my friend .....you too will learn those self same lessons..." Throughout her revellation of the past six years, Lys had stared across the room at nothing , he had dare not look at her, for fear of showing how he felt....there would have filled her with fear of the future.

Slowly, very slowly Lys' eyes soften , soften as he felt Dana's anguish of reliving the dreadful past. Turning his head to face her, she had fixed her gaze at the twisting of her hands buried in her lap. Lifting one arm he gently placed it around her shoulders, his palm taking hold of the top of her far arm. Slowly drawing her close to him him. For and endless thirty seconds, no words was spoken. The understanding of each other was enough to suffice. The silent was broken as Lys spoke with a voice full of emotion and deliberation......... [b] " Dana... I promise you....someone will pay........." He did not give details ....that was not for her to worry about.....
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:58 am

As Dana sits the thoughts of her life for the past six years run through her mind she wishes to forget how he would humiliate her and make her beg. Leaning forward she sets her cup on the tray trembling slightly from the anger that is rising inside her. Dana sits back takes a deep breath trying to calm her nerves. Dana sits there ringing her hands in her lap she looks over at Lys staring off into the unknown.

She wants to continue but she is to ashamed to tell him everything that she had to go through. But someday that evil man will get his and she hopes she is the one to deliver the final blow. That is the only thing that heathen deserves what he has put Dana through.

Feeling Lyskard pull me close holding me like he did when i was little and was hurt or crying, Dana tried to relax to feel the calm that she felt so many times before but it was not coming as it used to. But she knew her brother was is turmoil and he was hiding things from her.

She sits up slightly looking at her brother speaking softly Bro i'm sure there is more that you are not wanting to tell me and this i understand. I wish to tell you everything but i fear if you know it will anger you more.

Last edited by Dragonqueen on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:31 am

The hurt inside him deepened as he noticed the comforting way he had always been able to use with her had no affect . 'What in the name of Jah had happened to her ? ' Lys thought. He had had a rough six years, but, compared to Dana, it was nothing.... That is how it sounded to him. He will, when she is ready, Find out the complete , unabridged, story ...

Quote :
Bro i'm sure there is more that you are not wanting to tell me, and this I understand. I wish to tell you everything, but I fear, if you know, it will anger you more.

" Dana ..Let me reassure you, nothing.....and I mean nothing !!....can anger me more than how I feel right now. When you are ready to tell me the full story....I am here. You are my sister,Never... will you need fear again.....not as long as I am alive. "

Lys did not recognise the cold sterness in his voice. The vow he had made that day, he will see to the bitter end... or die trying . Besides his parents, the two people he loved and cherish in the whole of his life had suffered bad........and if his feelings were correct......he was rarely wrong on matters like this....they suffered real bad...Nuala more so ...she was the frailest of them both.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:48 pm

Regaining her composure slightly Dana sits up slowly looking at Lyskard. Her hand trembling slightly she reaches out touching her brothers face and turn it towards Dana. Seeing in his eye's the things he wishes to hide but is visible. Lys his day will come and when it does I will be there to deal the final blow to his ego. For what he did to me can not be taken back or taken away. It will always stay in the back of my mind. It will take me time to overcome the hell he put me through.

Thinking of the small room where Dana was locked away in when not he did not demand of her. Brought forth a new anger rising, clenching her fists as a flush rises over Dana's cheeks. Dana's eye's turn slightly darker blue. Wishing she was able to give Lord Bilimoria exactly what he had coming but she will bid her time.

Quote :
" Dana ..Let me reassure you, nothing.....and I mean nothing !!....can anger me more than how I feel right now. When you are ready to tell me the full story....I am here. You are my sister, Never... will you need fear again.....not as long as I am alive. "

Hearing her brother make a promise reassuring her that she will not need to fear 'fear its self' Dana smiles softly. Thinking in the back of her mind i will need to tell him the truth i know it will anger Lys greatly. But it will need to be done for him and her little sister to understand the reason behind her tough and hardened exterior.

Tell me Lyskard what were you mining for? And not to fret i am sure that what you are thinking you will not exclude me from those plans.

Last edited by Dragonqueen on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:35 am

Quote :
" Lys his day will come, and when it does, I will be there to deal the final blow to his ego. For what he did to me, can not be taken back, or taken away. It will always stay in the back of my mind. It will take me time to overcome the hell he put me through."

Those words only made Lys more resolved to see his future plan through. Her revelation of things she suffered and the pain and anguish she was forced to endure made Lys's blood boil. He felt so ashamed and guilty that when he left his family back then, all that was on his mind, was what he wanted. Well now the wheel has come full circle. He is the head of what is left of his family and he has a duty to fulfill. Like his father before him, he will put his life on the line to complete that duty.

Quote :
" Tell me Lyskard what were you mining for?............... And not to fret, I am sure that what you are thinking.... you will not exclude me from those plans."

" Mining sis ?... I was mining for gold in the Bryn Garw hills.... it was not a good mine, but over a period of time, I took out a seam that gave me enough to live a better life . Plus the demand is greater now, so the value is rising. .............Your second part sis ......on that day you will stand beside me...... "
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:40 am

Well brother i am sure the day will come when he will get his. Looking down at her lap and pulling at her dress fold a sad look comes across her face. The sad part is bro is Deuce has no idea i have no idea if he is even alive. He left to fight and then all hell broke loose in Ireland.

Dana sat and listened to Lys talk about the mine. Too bad that it did not pan out. But she was glad that he was able to make some money from the mine. Sitting back thoughts of Deuce run through her mind. It has been six years since this has happened. Dana thinks that he has probably went back to Ireland and figured she left when he did not find her. He has probably has found a new life. The thoughts just running through her mind. Of what could be.

So bro what are you planing on doing in the future i hope someday you will find someone to spend your days with happy.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:33 pm

They were Sombre moments bringing their past up, but they had both felt it was the right time to share the divide that had occurred betwen them. Eventually the conversation moved to a lighter topic, their future . Dana was going to open a teashop and Lys ...well that he had not quite decided on just yet, his financial situation was that he was not push in that direction.

Quote :
" So ,what are you planing on doing in the future, I hope someday you will find someone to spend your days with happy. "

Lys chuckles on his sisters mention of him finding someone to settle down with. Him , Lyskard ? Hell there was no one who would look in that direction with Lys, not if they were sane !

Well sis, I have to be setting off, but I will be back , sooner than you think... and... Dana.. we will sort this problem out ...trust me . Taking his leave , Lys sets off to the tavern.

Exiting the tavern with Deuce in tow Lys thought to himself...." I told Dana I would be back sooner than she thinks ......Geez...even I didn't think it would be this quick ! " Walking along the path with him Lys chatted all the way there to Dana's house , trying to relax Deuce for the emotional reunion that was the obvious outcome ...then Lys will slip away quietly , leaving them both to share those moments that a couple need alone.

Knocking on her door, he asks Deuce to stand behind him .. let Dana have a surprise... not a hellva shock on opening the door !!
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:50 pm

Seeing Lyskard to the door and bidding him good night. Dana goes to the kitchen and puts on some water to boil Dana sets out to make some tea. After the water is heated and the tea made Dana takes her cup and walks through the house and blows out the candles. Heading upstairs to her room lighting the candles through out the room. Dana gets ready for bed, sitting on the edge of her bed sipping her tea.

Pulling the covers back she slips into bed. Takes her book and starts to read by the light of the candle.
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:34 am

Arriving at the doorstep, Lyskard tells me to stand behind him. He knocks on the door. Waiting behind him, feeling nervous and anxious at the same time. Hoping... It's been so long, my heart aches at the thought of seeing her again... But, it's been so long... Noticing that the house is dark, and the hour is late. Even though it's Summer, I feel a chill run up my spine.

Lys, I don't think she's awake...

Last edited by Deuce Wylde on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:58 am

The house is all quiet as Dana reads her book. Laying there she starts to drift off to sleep when she hears someone knocking on the front door. Throwing the covers back Dana slips out of bed and pulls on her night coat and steps into her slippers. Softly walking down the stair's. Stopping long enough to light the candle in the entry way.

Dana walks to the door softly grasping the handle. Wondering who could be at her door at this hour. Couldn't be Lyskard he just left a while ago. As she opens the door she see's Lys standing there grinning like there is no tomorrow. Looking at him what are you doing back so soon bro? As he steps to the side.

Reveling a man standing behind him with his head covered and his head down. Not able to see who it is. Looking at the two of them what may i ask is it at this hour?
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:17 pm

She opens the door. My pulse starts racing, I can hear the blood pounding in my ears. My throat tightens up at the sight of her. Fighting my own desires to run up and hug her, I keep silent. I barely hear her say...

Quote :
what may i ask is it at this hour?

Watching as Lys steps out of the way, nervousness takes over. Trembling slightly, I reach up and remove my hood. I raise my head to look into her eyes.

Hello, Dana... I croak out past the lump in my throat. A painful memory of being told that she had been killed grabs hold of me, and a tear rolls down my cheek. Hardly able to believe my own eyes, yet I look upon her once again. She has changed... She has a certain... hardness... about her features, mostly in her eyes. Swallowing back the lump, I am able to speak again.
It's been a long time...

Last edited by Deuce Wylde on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ardeevin Dragon Home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next