Louis, Louisas & Friends Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, Louisas & Friends Place

A Role Play Village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ardeevin Dragon Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:45 pm

Standing there looking at the stranger as he removes his hood. Staring at him as a million thoughts run through my mind.

As she tries to speak the only thing she can say is is it you Deuce Then Dana faints falling to floor.
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Quote :
As she tries to speak the only thing she can say is is it you Deuce Then Dana faints falling to floor.

Stepping forward to try to catch her, I forget about my stiff leg and almost fall down. Kneeling down next to her, I gently pick her up, and bring her into the front room to lay her on the couch. I knew that my sudden arrival would be a shock, but I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction... I think to myself. Going into the kitchen, I start to make some more tea. I put some water on to boil, then go back to the living room to check on Dana. Seeing that she is still passed out, I go back to t he kitchen to get the tea, and cups ready. While waiting for the water, my mind drifts back to the happy times when I first met her. A small smile greets my face. Yes, it has been a long time since I could smile I think to myself. I hear the water pot start to whistle. Taking the water from the stove, I pour some into the tea pot, grab two cups, put everything on the tray, and take it into the living room.

Setting the tray on a nearby table...

Dana... I say softly, as I gently touch her shoulder, trying to wake her Dana, wake up. It's me, Deuce.

Last edited by Deuce Wylde on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:36 am

As Dana slowly comes too her eye's softly open. Hearing her name being spoken by someone Dana is dizzy and confused looking at this man sitting next to her. Thoughts run through her mind staring at him can this be..... is it him.....she closes her eye's softly letting the previous events flow through her mind.

Sitting up quickly Dana sits on the edge of the couch, as he turns to look at her. She try to speak but nothing comes out. Dana swallows hard blinking thinking this is just a dream. In a soft voice she says Deuce.

Dana reaches out with a trembling hand to touch his face. Feeling the warmth of his skin against her hand. A soft smile comes across her face as the reality sets in that he is really alive and here. As she lets her fingers trail softly over his skin and the scars. Sensing him flinch slightly, sadness flows through her eye's as she slowly pulls her hand away.

Leaning forward slightly Dana places a soft kiss upon Deuce's lips. I have missed you, this whole time i thought you were ....... were....... dead. When i was forced to leave i had no way of contacting you no one to trust. The one person i trusted to keep my little sister safe betrayed me. Enough of this looking at Deuce wishing we could go back in time to before but that will not happen all we have is now and the future. You must be tired and exhausted from your travels. Would you care for a hot bath and some dinner?
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:08 pm

So many things racing through my mind, I don't know where to begin. Should I burden her with my stories of the hell I've been through... No, that can come later. I'm sure she's been through a living hell of her own.

Quote :
Deuce

I'm here, dear

She reaches out to touch me, I flinch slightly at her soft touch...

I'm sorry... I say, my eyes turning down slightly, worried that I hurt her feelings.

Quote :
I have missed you, this whole time i thought you were ....... were....... dead. When i was forced to leave i had no way of contacting you no one to trust. The one person i trusted to keep my little sister safe betrayed me. Enough of this

Dare I tell her that for a time that I was... Moving like a ghost through the ranks of the enemy? Assassinating those that I could, capturing those that I could not... There is so much to tell her... Should I tell her about my past? Will she think me a monster? Lost in my own thoughts about things better left alone, I almost miss her question...
Quote :
You must be tired and exhausted from your travels. Would you care for a hot bath and some dinner?

Thinking a bath would be heavenly, and a proper dinner would be a gift from Jah... Thinking about it, I would rather sit here with my long lost wife, and get reacquainted. The scent of perfume that she usually wears brings back memories of happier times.

A bath would be heavenly, and as far as dinner... I already had something to eat at the... Red Boar?... I think that's the name of the tavern... I would, however, like to spend some time with you... To talk... It's been so long since I've seen you.

Thinking back to one of the final battles, when I was severely wounded... I was near death when a field surgeon saved my leg, and my life. The squad I was with stopped getting messages from The Order... Bringing myself back to the present, I look at Dana.

Yes, I think I will have a bath first, then maybe a spot of... whatever you have, if that's okay.

Last edited by Deuce Wylde on Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:36 pm

Watching Deuce's face sadden as he flinches from her touch. She wonders what has happened to the man that Dana knew in the past. He must have gone through hell for the past six years.

Then a bath it shall be. Getting up from the couch she reaches out to Deuce to take her hand. Leading him through the living room stopping to snuff out the candle. As her slipper ed feet touch the steps of the stair case she leads him upstairs to there room. Open the door letting it swing open to the room.

A nervousness comes over her a fear of what will he think of her when he see's the scars on her back. What will she do what can she say how will Dana explain, when he asks.

You can find your robe and clothes in the Armour over on the far wall. I will draw the water for your bath. Heading for the bathroom she starts a fire in the small furnace to reheat the water feeling the tank is still very warm it wont talk long to heat up. Getting out a few towels and hi toiletries and setting them on the basin next to the tub. Turning the water on to fill the tub.

Walking out of the room to where i see Deuce changing out of his clothes seeing the scars that mar his body make my heart feel a deep pain. Wishing I could take them all away. Clearing my throat softly Deuce your bath is ready. Would you care for company?
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Quote :
Then a bath it shall be.
Taking her hand, following her up the stairs, she leads me to the bedroom. She tells me that my things are in the armoire. I wait til I hear the water running before i get undressed. While I'm getting ready for my bath, my mind drifts back to happier times. A warm feeling of being home takes over, and I smile.

Quote :
Deuce your bath is ready. Would you care for company?

Startled, I flinch when she clears her throat. Quickly, I grab my robe and put it on. Wondering how long she had been standing there, thinking she must have found me unsightly. My head turning down slightly, I turn to her.

Thank you for drawing a bath for me... If you wish to join me, I could use a little help with my back... If not, I understand...

Not sure what makes me more nervous, her seeing my scars, or her seeing me jump. Keeping my eyes turned down, I head into the bath.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:36 pm

Watching him across the room from a distance feeling the pain that he must feel. See him flinch and grab for his robe i slightly turn my eyes down not out of shame but as a tear escapes and slowly runs down her cheek as she watches him walk across the room with a limp. She wonder what has happened...... what has he had to endure to have so many scars on his body.

As he walk by Dana, she turns slightly to let him pass into the bath. Following him in as he turns to look at Dana she looks up at him unsure...... nervous.......she places her hands on the front of his robe. Slowly pulling it open looking into his eye's she pushes the robe off his shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

Slowly she reaches for the front of her tunic and start to unbutton it. A soft smile forms as she looks deep into his eye's seeing the passion. She only hopes that what he will soon see will not disgust him.
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:42 am

Watching as Dana places her hands on the front of my robe, I begin to get a nervous feeling... Hoping both that she won't be disgusted at the scars that cover his body, and that she will maybe understand that it's only his body and not his heart, he looks at her with a deep passion. Watching her start to unbutton her own tunic, she shows a small smile. He returns her smile with his own, hoping it didn't come out like a scowl.

You are so beautiful... I whisper to her. Nervous about what might happen...
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:44 am

As Dana unbuttons her tunic slowly......nervously.......slides the garment off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor reaching for the button on her skirt unbuttoning it letting it slip to the floor. Standing in front of him, unsure....smiling as a soft glow creeps across her cheeks. Hearing Deuce say
Quote :
You are so beautiful...
she thinks will he think that when he finds out everything.

Taking his hand leading him to the tub letting him step into the tub sliding into the tub with you.
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:57 am

Watching as she slowly unbuttons her tunic, my breath catches in my throat... Finding it difficult to breathe, I'm remembering the first time we were alone together, right after our marriage. As she lithely slips out of her clothes, and climbs int the bath tub with me, I am slowly becoming aroused at the sight of her beautiful body. Remembering all the reasons I fell in love with her, I smile at her hoping that she still has the same feelings for me that were once there...

I missed you Dana...

I reach out to touch her, she flinches slightly, so I withdraw my hands...
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:09 am

Sitting in front of Deuce as the warm water softly engulfs her body. Dana starts to lean back slowly feeling his hands slightly touch her, Dana flinches slightly. Turning and looking over her shoulder smiling faintly I have missed you as well Deuce i was so afraid for so many years. I was not sure what had happened to you and since...... her words trailing of softly. Looking down slightly ashamed for flinching from his touch. Knowing that he would never hurt her. A pain runs through her heart of all the "what if's".........

Dana leans back slowly against him.....closing her eye's to the warmth of his body against her back.....memories flood back through her mind from their life before.

Deuce may i ask as to how you came to so many scars? Reaching for his hands looking at them touching them softly running her fingers over the hardened calluses that are embedded into the palms of his hands. Softly caressing the backs of his hands. The warmth of your breath caressing my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:32 am

Quote :
Deuce may i ask as to how you came to so many scars?

Thinking back about the battles, I remember the final orders of Lord Orin... "Don't give in, don't give up hope..."

When we were ambushed, I was captured. I was led to believe that you were killed during the fighting. I could only remember Lord Orin's orders to never give up.. I gave false information, and was later released... Deemed as broken, and an unreliable source of information... later, after my wounds had healed, I joined the enemy, under an uninformed captain, and started to give information to our own side. First to the Order, then when I stopped receiving messages, to the Munster Brigade... I killed so many... captured others... Whoever was vital to our own cause... Eventually, I was found out, and "murdered... Left for dead..." fortunately, I was a little more difficult to kill than even they realized... I was saved by another member of the order, and told of my wife's murder...

When I was told that you were dead, I lost all hope... I went searching for anyone who was a supposed member of the invading army... When I left the war zone, I decided to search for any remaining family members of yours.. Thinking that they deserved to know that you had died in an honorable fashion. Not able to find anyone of your family, I went from town to town, finding mostly supporters of our enemy who tortured me even more for claiming to have fought against them... Anyway, I see you have your own scars... I presume that they are from the battles?
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:02 pm

Closing her eye's listening to Deuce as he takes a deep breath to answer Dana's question. The pain and anger that comes from his voice as he talks about the hell he has endured. Holding his hands softly i can feel him tremble at the mention of
Quote :
"murdered... Left for dead...
i sit up slightly and turn and look at him. That is awful how could they have done that to you. That does not sound like the OSD. Leaning back against you softly letting you continue.

Inhaling deeply at the mention of my death turning sharply and who pray tell told you this please let it not be the same person that told Lyskard of my demise. As he speaks of the people who have tortured him and those he has killed for his reasons. Dana's mind races, her heart beats faster, as anger builds inside her. Thinking of Lord Bilimoria and the hell he put her through.

Quote :
I see you have your own scars... I presume that they are from the battles?
Going stiff at the sound of the question......swallowing the lump that forms in my throat. I think how do i explain this.....how can i do this with out the anger that fills me up. Taking a deep breath exhaling softly. So wishing that what has happened to me never happened.

Well after Lyskard and then you left to go off and fight for our country, I was left in hiding with my sister Kazzia. With people that the OSD thought they could trust to protect there own. It then turned out that they were the enemy. Then Euan Williams came to me and told me of my parents and Lyskard's demise that they were dead. Told me that if i did not do as he told me that he would kill you and Kazzia as well. So heading his words i told my sister that i would be back that i need to take care of some important business. relaxing slightly from your touch I was put on a ship to England to serve the Lord Bilimoria. I was to be his slave for any reason that he wished and when i would fight back he would lash out at me with a whip. Feeling a rush of cold run through my vein's and down my spine as the scars on my back start to burn once again. Hating the nightmares and and wishing for death to take her. Dana sits up pulling away sightly from Deuce burying her face in her hands fighting back the tears the hatred that she has kept deep inside her all these years.
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:48 am

Quote :
That is awful how could they have done that to you. That does not sound like the OSD.

There were traitors in the OSD. Unfortunately for most of the members, we never knew who they were until it was too late...

Hearing her inhale sharply as I tell her about my hearing of her death...
Quote :
and who pray tell told you this please let it not be the same person that told Lyskard of my demise.

Actually, it was Faolan who told me. I had asked him to keep watch on our home while I was away.

Listening intently as she tells her story, my mind is already forming questions, most of them will never be asked or answered. Hearing the name Euan, not able to put a face to the name, my eyebrows draw close together. My body involuntarily tenses as she tells me about her slavery... Lord Bilimoria... I feel her shiver slightly. I reach out to try to comfort her as she buries her face in her hands.

It's ok, Dana... I'm here for you...

Holding her slightly, trying to comfort her, whispering 'I'm here' to her...
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:49 am

Dana slightly remembers the name Faolan from a time past when they were happier. As she thinks back a softly smile forms. Then fades quickly as he continues to speaks.

Hearing him say "that he is here for me." A anger slightly builds up in her as Dana turn and look at him a fire flows through her eyes wanting to 'scream where were you then when she needed him the most'. Then she closes her eyes and rocking softly thinking it was not his fault he did what he had to do. Feeling Deuce's arms slide slow around her she leans back into his embrace. Wanting the past back but knowing it will never be the same for them.

Deuce as tears run down her face Dana's voice full of anger as to what has happened to them. did you see our home? Did it look the same?
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:36 am

She starts to relax into my arms, then suddenly she turns to look at me with a sudden anger in her eyes. She closes her eyes, and sinks back against me.

Quote :
Deuce, did you see our home? Did it look the same?

Thinking back to the very last time that I saw the house, a pang of regret grabs me inside.
Yes, I saw our home... It looked as much as when I left it for the first time... I didn't visit the new owners. The house was sold by the townhall, since we were believed dead.

Thinking back to her story...
Dana, you don't have to answer if you don't want... Hoping that my question doesn't hurt or offend her... How did you finally get away from this Lord... Bilimoria... Did he just let you go? What did he do to you?

Not able to help myself, hoping that she does answer, and afraid of the answers that might come... My blood running cold, a chill runs up my spine. Keeping myself still, holding back the shiver, waiting patiently for her to talk... I continue holding her gently against me.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 am

Hearing about our home brings back memories of happier times. Dana thinks about all there friends they left behind. Never to see again. She wonders how Ireland fairs since the war. Hoping her homeland is better. Closing her eyes remembering the house and her beloved horse Stormy. Hearing Deuce's questions brings her out of Dana's thoughts.

Quote :
How did you finally get away from this Lord... Bilimoria... Did he just let you go? What did he do to you?

Thinking about his questions Dana sits back and ponders if she should revel all. But the only thing that runs through her mind is how is going to handle the nightmares she has. Thinking about the first question she closes her eye's and begins to speak softly.

Well one night he was having a grand party at his home full of the evil people that he has dealings with. It seams that he was getting rid of a few things that he had no use for anymore. And I was one of them.... her voice trailing off slightly. Swallowing the lump that rises in her throat. Lord Bilimoria came to me angry with me for being despiteful saying i was not treating his clients well. And said that he would get me later that's when i decided i needed to get out of there. I walked out of the room quietly and went and got what little belongings i had and what money i could save up without him knowing and i snuck out the back door so no one would see me. I found a place to hide for a few days with this nice lady who lived down the road from him. She found me hiding in her barn. She helped me to find someone to bring me to Wales. When i was in hiding there were people out looking for me and the last I heard there still are. She lets out a deep sigh and and then thinks about how she is going to tell him of the things he did to her. A shiver runs through her body.

Taking a deep breath Well i was to at his beckon call what ever he wanted i was to do and if i did not please him i would get whipped that is the reason for some of the scars. He would lock me in this small room right off his so he knew where i was at all times. I hated being in there it frightened me all I could do was think about you and my family but after time I became unemotional and cold. All I could do was think how can i escape from the hell I was in. Leaning forward and pulling her knees up to her chest all Dana could do was cry thinking about everything there was so much more but she could not tell him......she could not handle the look in his eye's if he was to know everything she had to endure. But to protect them and the Order Dana did what she had to do.
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:23 am

Listening as she tells of her horrific past, my blood begins to run cold. My eyes turn downward as I become lost in the ideas that my mind throws at me. Hate and anger beginning to boil deep within my soul. Thinking There is almost no end of torture that I would like to visit upon this person..., all I can do is sit absolutely still. When she finished telling her story, she started crying. I carefully reach out to her, and try to wrap my arms around her.

Thinking I may have pushed her too far...

I'm sorry, Dana. You don't have to say anymore...

Standing up and stepping out of the tub, I grab a towel to wrap around myself. Grabbing the other towel, I put it over my shoulder, and offer my hand to help her out of the tub. I hand her the towel.

I think we could both use a drink... I head downstairs to the liquor cabinet. Getting a bottle of whiskey and two glasses, I head back up the stairs. As my mind starts to realize the horrors of what she had been through, I begin to wonder where this lord is. Just before I get to the top of the stairs, I force my mind to let it go for the moment. She need to be comforted and reassured, not scared about what you're planning to do... I think to myself.

Looking into the bathroom, she's not there. Turning around, I see her in the bedroom.

Here, Dana, I think we could both use one.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:51 am

Rocking back and forth in the fear of what he will think of her. A million thoughts run through her mind.....will he still care for her......will he still want her. Hearing Deuce say I'm sorry, Dana. You don't have to say anymore... As his hands softly touch Dana's arms to comfort her.

The water cooling down a shiver runs over her body as Deuce steps out of the tub and the water moves slightly. Standing up taking Deuce's hand as he wraps the towel around me.

Quote :
I think we could both use a drink...
As he leave's the bathroom. Dana walks out into the bedroom going to the closet and gets out one of her nightgowns slipping over her head. Walking over to the bed sitting down on the edge. Pulling her legs up to her chest.

Deuce walking in walking up to her.
Quote :
Here, Dana, I think we could both use one.
Taking the glass from Deuce wiping her eye's from the tears looking at him. Deuce please do not be ashamed of me. Thinking the worse is still to come Sipping the warm liquor as it slides down her throat. Tell me what happened to your leg? Does it bother you much? Thinking there has been so much happen to them not sure if they will ever get their lives back.
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Pouring two glasses, handing one to Dana, then taking a sip from my own...

Quote :
Deuce please do not be ashamed of me.

Slightly confused at her statement, I frown a little. I could never be ashamed of you, dearest. I admire your strength to keep living, after the obvious physical and emotional hardships you've been forced to endure.

I finish off my glass, and pour myself another drink. Looking at Dana's glass, I refill it.

Quote :
Tell me what happened to your leg? Does it bother you much?

My mind drifts back to my last mission with the Order...
The last mission I was assigned with the Order was to capture a suspected traitor, believed to have been responsible for killing members of the order along with their families. The orders weren't real, they were forged by the real traitors. You were a target, and they believed that I knew where you were. I was to be captured and tortured until I died or gave you up. They failed, but not before I was wounded. As far as it bothering me... It only hurts when I walk Wink

Finishing my glass, I reach for the bottle and fill it again.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:32 am

Downing the shot then Deuce fills the glass again and Dana drinks it down the warm liquor warming her up from the inside. She starts to relax and calm down. Hearing his words ring through her ears
Quote :
I could never be ashamed of you, dearest.
she smiles faintly at first, holding her glass out for another shot. Since Dana has not drank in many years the liquor is taking effect on her.

Quote :
The last mission I was assigned with the Order was to capture a suspected traitor, believed to have been responsible for killing members of the order along with their families. The orders weren't real, they were forged by the real traitors. You were a target, and they believed that I knew where you were. I was to be captured and tortured until I died or gave you up. They failed, but not before I was wounded. As far as it bothering me... It only hurts when I walk

Listing to Deuce answer the question brings me back to reality again as i think of all the hell he went through. Just to protect me and he had no idea that i was already captured. Well Deuce it seems the men that were torturing you did not know that i was already kidnapped and forced to leave Ireland. Must have been another group out for me since i am not sure who it was. Motioning Deuce to come closer to Dana. She slowly lifts the edge of his night robe up to see his leg. And slowly reaches out and runs her fingers over the scar. Looking up at him I wish i was there to take care of you when you needed me. But i know that was not possible at the time her words trailing off softly what can i do to help you now to relieve the pain?
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:41 pm

Quote :
Must have been another group out for me since i am not sure who it was.

That may be, who knows. I do know that they'll never answer that question. It doesn't matter, it's in the past now.

My mind throwing images at me about being tortured. Remembering how I escaped. Thanking Jah that I was able to live to see this day of being reunited with my beloved Dana. Cursing the people responsible for the suffering we were forced to endure...

Quote :
I wish i was there to take care of you when you needed me. But i know that was not possible at the time... what can i do to help you now to relieve the pain?

My head turns downward, a single tear wells up in my eye.
Just being here with you is more than enough to ease the pain in my heart.

Kneeling down in front of her, I slowly put my arms around her and hold her close to me. Unable to hold them back, tears of joy start falling down my face...
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:16 pm

This is very true, i wish there was a way but we both know that will never happen.

Seeing Deuce kneel in down in front of me seeing the tear rolling down his cheek his eye's filling up with more. As he puts his arms around Dana and leaning against her chest she wraps her arms around him feeling his pain and his happiness.

Reaching down and lifting his face up to look at her. She gently wipes the tears from his eye's and his cheeks. Leaning forward places a soft kisses on his cheeks slowly working her way to his soft lips. Dana remembers his lips so soft and tender remembers his touch. As that thought runs threw her mind a shiver runs through her body.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Leaving home Lys's On this bright, crisp Autumn morning, all the trees had gave up there leaves as the cycle of life took hold. The meadows covered in a white hue of frost and paths gave forth a slight crunching sound to each of his footsteps..." aye winter's on it way".. thought Lys.....Then thoughts turned to his Sisters, Luana and Dana.....He had not seen them in a while and they were as important to him as Louisa was, and she had become the kingpin of his life.

Arriving at Dana's home, Lys gave a knock, then he notices a notee pinned there..thinking it might be a message to callers, he gently removes it to read...it was from Luana.. requesting they both call to see her. Well that was his next port of call. Thinking that maybe it was a little too early for Dana and Deuce to be up and about, Lys leaves...adding his own messagee he will call back later in the day. Walking back down Dana's path slowly, his footsteps a lot more softer, he decides to make his way to Nuala's cottage, knowing she would be awake ,for she was a very early riser....
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:01 am

My eyes open halfway. A thought of hearing something nagging at the back of my mind. What was that noise? I ask myself. Turning to look out the window, I see the sun is already up. It must be near to 8:00 AM... I turn to look at Dana, noticing that she's just starting to wake up.

Dana hunni, I'm gonna go downstairs and make some strong tea. Would you like anything special?

Getting up out of the bed, I put on my robe and slippers, then head downstairs to the kitchen. As I get to the bottom of the stairs, my mind starts nagging me about the sound I thought I heard. Stopping at the bottom of the stairs, I look at the front door. It's probably just my imagination... I think to myself. Deciding to go with my instincts, I open the front door. Looking around outside, and seeing no-one I decide to go back to making tea. As I close the door, I see a note pinned to the door. Carefully removing the note, I close the door, and head to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ardeevin Dragon Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next