Louis, Louisas & Friends Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, Louisas & Friends Place

A Role Play Village

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ardeevin Dragon Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:09 pm

Sleeping soundly for the first time in a long time. Dana curls up and pulls the covers up tight under her chin. Hearing someone ask her if she would like something special. Dana mumbles to what she thinks is herself. And drifts off back to her dreams.

Then a thought comes to her mind like a major jolt of reality sitting straight up in bed letting out a blood curling scream closing her eyes tight against the image in her mind. Holding her head in her hands rocking back and forth on the bed. Wishing the image to go away. Thinking her mind was playing tricks on her

Hearing something outside her door she is imagining things again. Calming down Dana thinks back letting the events of the previous day sink in. He is here it is not your imagination Dana he really is alive and breathing.
Back to top Go down
Deuce Wylde

Deuce Wylde

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:33 pm

Finishing up making the tea, I start to look through the cabinets for the cups when I hear a scream coming from upstairs. Grabbing a sharp knife, I race up the stairs to Dana's room. Quickly opening the door, I jump into the room looking around for an intruder. Not seeing anyone in the room other than Dana curled up on the bed, I lower the knife, and slowly walk over to her.

Dana? Are you alright? I ask her. Slowly, I reach out to touch her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Startled by the sudden opening of the door Dana jumps back against the head board. Staring at the man that has came in. Her eyes not focusing well or she is seeing things. Dana shakes her head trying to focus to clear her head of the vision that is blinding her mind.

As he walks towards her her vision clearing up as he stands next to her. She looks at him like he is a ghost and she hears him
Quote :
Dana? Are you alright?
As he touches her shoulder she leans against him. Her nerves still on edge.

"Deuce i am sorry. Was having a bad dream again."
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:49 am

Getting up and dressing for the day. Remembering the night before Dana blushes softly Looking at Deuce she smiles i will see you down stairs.

Heading downstairs to the kitchen Dana scurrying around the kitchen preparing a nice breakfast before she needs to head to the shop and open up for the day.

Working in the kitchen on a peach tart and coffee for Deuce.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:43 am

Stepping out side the Red boar Tavern Lys is confronted by a gentleman.. " Excuse me my good man ..I am looking for a Mr Deuce Wylde ...any notion where he may be at ..? " Looking the man squarely in the eye ..Lys states.... " That Sir.. depends why you want him..he is a family member and I don't divulge that information without just cause.." A little flustered... to Lys amusement...blurted out.. "... Then Sir...I need to meet him urgently.... I am from the Army and he has been ordered back to his Barracks.."

It was Lys' turn to look flustered..." My apologies Sir.. I will take you there at once.."

Arriving at Dana's home.. Lys gives the door a heavy knock, less than a minute passed and the door was opened ..Before Lys could open his mouth.. " Mr Deuce Wylde....you are reuested to return to your barracks immediately.." Lys just looked on in surprised as the man pushed a parchment in Deuce's hand and waited for him to collect his coat.... Within a few minutes the whole saga was over as Deuce and the army messenger rode off into the distance..
Back to top Go down
Dragonqueen
Dragonqueen

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:00 am

Hearing a commotion at the front door Dana goes to see what is going on. Reaching the front door she see's her brother standing there. Looking at him What is going on here brother? Seeing Deuce ride off with a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Lyskard

Lyskard

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:21 am

Still standing watching the two riding out of the town.. When behind him.. His sister dana asks...

Quote :
"What is going on here brother? "

This was not the place to tell her what had just unfolded..." Dana.. let's go inside for a cup of tea and I will explain it all to you.." The last time Lys had come at night to his sisters home at night.. was to bring her good news and her lost husband... this time ....this time he had to inform her the opposite. Going back in doors with her.. Dana made them both tea. She then sat opposite him, a look of expectancy on her bewildered face. While she had been making the tea Lys racked his mind for a delicate way to tell her the devastating news he had..

There is no other way but to gently come to the point.. " Dana.. there is no easy way of putting this I'm sorry....Deuce has been urgently recalled back to the army.." At this moment, Lys wished he was not the one to have to break such heart-rendering news to his sister this way... Hell she had been through enough in the past six years..Once more Lys, with a lump stuck high in his throat , whispered.. " Sis... I am so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ardeevin Dragon Home   Ardeevin  Dragon Home - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ardeevin Dragon Home
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3